Thread: Had some me time

Had some me time

Just had some Glenda time. Wife went to a friends house for the night was hoping for 2 but I'll take what I can get.

Got dressed went out shopping. Try on some dresses and jeans. Didn't buy anything do to not having money for cloths. Walked the mall. Got something to eat then came home to watch March Madness. Just changed out back to dull male cloths before she comes home. I'll be underdressing all day now.

All in all it was good to get out again. Just wish I could go out more I do miss it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

How's your bracket holding up?

Glad you got some time dressed. I wes in your shoes onece. If I didn't have to take the dog out I could dress 3 or 4 day with out drab dressing at all.
    Angie

I also had me some MEE time this morning until I heard some loud noises out side my home, looked out and found two trees broken and leaning on my place! We had an Nor'easter storm with 55+ winds that caused it. I was in full mode in nightgown and slippers, well that was changed to drab in a hurry and chainsaw in hand It was work time. I never gave a thought to my red nails and C boobs, just went out to solve the problem. My next door neighbor came out to see what all the noise was.....Busted! She smiled and said nothing. I guess I'm partially out now.
    WW

Glenda sometimes we just have to take what we can get and try to keep our good attitudes going on like nothing is wrong. It's definitely hard sometimes.

Glenda, I know how it feels to get an opportunity like that.

It occasionally happened to me too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glenda, color me jealous.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just told me she wants to go to her friend's house Monday. I'll wait to see if that happens. Then if it does it will be more Glenda time.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN