Holly Cow. I have been planning to go to Diva Las Vegas (DLV) for my first time. This will be the first time I will be away from home for several days enfemme and planning and packing (for me at least) is not easy. The most time I have spent totally enfemme has been three days and that was at home. I have been out and about away from home one time for two days. Planning for being away for six days and being dressed the whole time is a huge first for me. Being dressed for 6 days??? wow sounds fun but putting it together is not easy. For example: how many shoes do you need to take?? How many dresses? do you plan each outfit for each event ? I did. Whew. So I figure I have 4 pairs of pants, 8 pairs of shoes/boots, 5 dresses, 3 pairs of leggings, nylons (a bunch) and tops (did not count). I just hope that everything I am planning to take will fit into two suitcases. I am fortunate in that I am driving to DLV so space is not an issue. One doesn't really know how much stuff you have (or didn't know you had) until you plan to take it with you.

Thanks for listening to my dilemma.

Teri