Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: meaning of gender honesty

If they feel gender honest about being manly men in skirt and kilts, then that sounds great for them and I support them. And if they feel like it is part of their gender identity, well then they can come over here on this site

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Let's clear up one thing, ya wee lot o' lowlanders...

Ef yer no wearin' panties, t'is no a skert.
    Does that mean everyone in Scootland must lift up their kilt or it doesn't count, Auntie?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That'd be knickers not panties Kelly.
    And 'Naev, rather than' no' if you're aiming for phonetics. 😜

I think it was like twenty years ago l watched a special on a group of guys wearing skirts in Seattle. They why they preferred wearing skirts. They showed them doing guy stuff like working on a car. I remember the guy saying how he liked the freedom of movement, he said this while he was laying on the garage floor under a car.

I didn't buy it than and still don't.

As I write this I think I'm the honest one. I got off early, so I'm laying in the backyard working on my tan in a bikini. I'm just being me, it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Does that mean everyone in Scootland must lift up their kilt or it doesn't count, Auntie?
    Ah'll let yeh find eyt fer yer self, lass, but yeh can no use yer eyes.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Banned Read only
    I have a difficult time watching BBC! No I need a word translator too?

Quote Originally Posted by closets View Post
    i saw this and thought it great that guys are breaking fashion norms by wearing skirts. But their idea of gender honesty is a bit puzzling, and it seems like they are saying cd's are not honest when we emulate the female form? so if a cd is dressing to appear as close as they can to a gg, the cd is betraying their masculine gender identity?
    Why don't you go there and ask them what they mean, instead of just gossiping about it here?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post
    If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world: it's living a lie. And clowns.

I get a kick out of the "We want to wear clothing intended for women, but we are not cross dressers, we do it as a fashion choice" mentality. Maybe I am a bit rigid, but I don't care what your reasoning is, if you wear clothing intended for the opposite gender you are a cross dresser, plain and simple. It is like the term has a terrible negative connotation and they just can not accept it.

I belong to another site involving men wearing high heels. They try to maintain a similar mindset there. One member wears dresses, skirts and high heels and post pictures often, but he is not a cross dresser. You can post all the pics you want wearing women's clothing, including thigh high stockings, but post a pic with breast forms or any attempt to appear as a woman, (forms, wigs, make up, bras) and it gets removed.

Again, perhaps I am missing something, but it is kind of weird to me where some people draw the line.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Let's clear up one thing, ya wee lot o' lowlanders...

Ef yer no wearin' panties, t'is no a skert.
    To muddle things Technically you shouldn't be wearing anything underneath
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson