Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Face Masks? Are they any good?

TV Face Masks? Are they any good?

Being cross-dressers, it is natural that we all try our best to look as beautiful and pretty as real GGs. I was browsing some sites dedicated to tvs, and came across this site, which has female 'face masks' for sale, link here:

http://www.transformation.co.uk/shopping/facemasks/

Now I didn't know there was such a thing as female face masks for tvs. The thing is, as you can see in the link above, they do not actually display any pictures of the actual mask itself - instead they just show pictures of pretty girls faces for them. As you can see they're pretty expensive as well, which may give an indication that they're not as tacky as first expected...like the RealDolls

I would like to know what they're like...are they realistic? Are they real pretty once on? Or are they just unrealistic masks which make you look more of a monstrous monstrosity rather than a beautiful blushing bride? If anyone has any pics of these masks, I would be be interested in seeing them in action.

Thanks, Cupper Tea.

Cupper,

At the price they are, as you rightly say they don't and actual picture I would doubt if they were any good.

I have used Transformation in the past and have found their goods are either overpriced or of poor quality.

Others may disagree....
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

There's a reason why they don't show the face mask.

RIP OFF!

Julia

I've seen them somewhere on the net. They look a bit like traditional oriental dance masks.

rip off

I look at the transtormation sit it looks like the price are 3 to 4 times higher than they should be. Looks like a rip off to me but I am cheep I get most of my thing at wal-mart.

Silver Member
    There are many commercial outlets for TGs--unfortunatly some, but not all, are overpriced rip offs---selling absolute junk at inflated prices---My advice is to save the 155 dollars that they are charging for the "life like female mask" and go to a transformation service in your area to learn how to do the make up and hair--money much better spent.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I wonder if thats what the Rubber Sisters use?

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Real latex masks are hand made for the wearer, from what I understand. You can probably google more information if you are interested, but I would expect that one would pay quite a bit more for something realistic looking.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

All I have to say is this "RIPOFF" These masks are nothing more that a halloween mask. Don't expect to pass as a woman while wearing something like that.

I learned very long time ago, if they dont show an picture of the actual product but just slick marketing pictures, DONT BUY IT!

I have seen pictures of the masks! I'm sure that one of the posts on this site left a link to a website that shows a large quantity of them actually being modelled. I honestly can't remember who it was though. One thing I do remember, they look hideous (my personal opinion)

Re:

I looked into those too... If you google female masks or something like that, you'll sooner or later find the fetish site they're appealing to. It's not something that will look lifelike, just something for weird looking people to put on and take pictures of themselves with. The typical CD / TG would probably find this really disappointing.

http://www.maskon.com/marti/gallery.htm

there is a site for you to see some pictures. It was said already, but seriously just spend the money on makeup; you'll be happier...

toodles!
    Megan

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Avoid anything from Transformations like the plague...

The products are third rate quality, and those masks, well, you might as well pull a condom over your face... be a sight cheaper

Just my opinion

Rebecca

Aspiring Member
    Do people actually buy these face masks? I really can't believe it.

I agree with Becky, avoid buy from the over priced Transformation shops. You're better off either using mail order catalogues or going to your local shops and buying something for your 'girlfriend'.

Rach
    xxx

When I first saw something about these I thought it was a joke. Might be something for Halloween but can't possibly do anything for your self image. If the idea of a mask appeals there must be an Artistic alternative somewhere, something Theatrical?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyCath
    Avoid anything from Transformations like the plague...

The products are third rate quality, and those masks, well, you might as well pull a condom over your face... be a sight cheaper

Just my opinion

Rebecca
    My opinion too and probably that of all UK girls who have come into contact with Transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    There are many commercial outlets for TGs--unfortunatly some, but not all, are overpriced rip offs---selling absolute junk at inflated prices---My advice is to save the 155 dollars that they are charging for the "life like female mask" and go to a transformation service in your area to learn how to do the make up and hair--money much better spent.
    Sound advice if you feel you must spend $155 and I'm sure you'll get lots of recommendations from folks here if you let us know where you are.
    Paula

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

The masks from maskon.com are about as good as anything you are likely to find. For years I had a beard and kept looking for a mask product that would allow me to dress but keep the beard under a mask. Putting it mildly, it didn't work.

I agree that masking (yep, that's the word) is not for me. That said, I am doing my best not to condemn sexual practices of others. And the few folks I encountered (online of course) in my searches seemed pretty nice. Interestingly, they ask a lot of the same questions you see around here: Why? Should I tell my SO? Etc.

I was watching the movie White Chicks and was wondering how did they get a mask like that to wear?

Banned Read only
    [IMG][/IMG]Great, if you want to scare the s**t out of someone, (me for example!).
    These things look like souls in torment.
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 03-23-2006 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Renee
    I looked into those too... If you google female masks or something like that, you'll sooner or later find the fetish site they're appealing to. It's not something that will look lifelike, just something for weird looking people to put on and take pictures of themselves with. The typical CD / TG would probably find this really disappointing.

http://www.maskon.com/marti/gallery.htm

there is a site for you to see some pictures. It was said already, but seriously just spend the money on makeup; you'll be happier...

toodles!
    Megan
    My god...they all look absolutely tacky and horrible to me...some even frightening!

For some of them, at least get the skin colour correct!!

They remind me of the face of the deceased at a morticians Chapel of Rest when people go to pay their respects prior to the funeral or cremation. YEUCH! and SPOOKY!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD
    And the few folks I encountered (online of course) in my searches seemed pretty nice. Interestingly, they ask a lot of the same questions you see around here: Why? Should I tell my SO? Etc.
    The BDSM/Fetish crowd are generally a bunch of intelligent and nice people who, like us, are fighting against the prejudices and preconceptions of society. So, it is not surprising that they have many of the same issues.

Can you imagine how how hot a mask would be in summer? Better move to
    Siberia or somewhere really cold. I perspire with breastforms and have to
    put cloth inbetween and use powder. Imagine a baby powder dispenser on
    your forehead! Spend your money for someting practicle.
    "Lady Fingers"

I think I would rather try to pass with two days beard growth than to wear a mask.I can't believe that anyone would be gullible enough to spend the money on something like that.

If you wear a big piece of rubber over your face you'll look like you've been botoxed. For $155 you can buy how many pairs of panties?
    Last edited by trannie T; 03-24-2006 at 09:09 PM. Reason: typo