Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your story of the first time a GG made you up?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    A about three years ago when I took part in my Church's Womanless beauty contest. Some older teenage girls did some or our makeup---mine included. I thought I would learn a tip or two about applying foundation--as it gets streaky when I do it. and whatever else I could learn.-----They did a fair job, somewhat disappointing, as I could have done better myself. It was fun experiencing a FANTASY I had dreamed about since I was a teenager though.

I was seventeen when some girls decided to make my face up, we were all astounded as to how well the face painting exercise turned out.

One girl was practicing makeup as a career.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

High School ... was over at one of my friends homes and she had a friend from her old neighborhood over visiting. My friend knew I liked panties, bras, slips ... she'd caught me holding her panties up in front of me seeing if they would fit and had seen me eyeballing her panty drawer when she left it open once, even helped her fold her clothes from the laundry ... she always joked about me just wanting to see her panties so would give them to me to fold.
    So, her and her friend started teasing me asking me if I liked panties, asking me if I had ever worn any, my friend told her how I like looking at and holding her panties and how she had caught me holding them up to myself. It kept going and long/weird story short I ended up in my friends panties and her friends bra, a blouse and skirt and they fixed my hair and applied makeup. When they were done they told me I was cute but was an ugly girl, we all laughed. I didn't hurry to get undressed and we goofed around for the rest of the afternoon until it was time for her parents to get home from work. Never saw her friend again, but, it wasn't the last time we had a dress and make up session.

I think the first time was sophomore year of high school for the powder puff football game. I think that same year at Halloween, a girl invited me to come over and pass out candy with her, and I somehow talked her into dressing me up to see if I could pass as a girl. I went over a few days early to try things on, but then I chickened out on Halloween. Then my junior year, I confessed to my gf about my desire to see what it would be like to dress up. We were alone at her house, and she said, "ok, let's do it!" I still can't believe how cool she was with it. She dressed me up in her clothes, did my hair and makeup. I just couldn't fit in her shoes, but I had everything else on. Everything. I think I looked in the mirror for a bit, and then we took it all off. I still remember it vividly. This was the first of many adventures with her over several years into college. She was amazing.

Never had the experience myself
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

The first time I went to a girls night out, my wife and her friend did my hair and makeup. It is the one and only time I have ever worn makeup.

It happened to me about a month ago. I was on vacation and my 14 yr old non binary neighbor was a on break from school and she wanted to do my make up.she told my SO that she wanted a drag night at home with us. I let her do it. It was fun. She did my SO make up too.

Only professionally four times. Was a late bloomer with the girls, so that avenue was out when I was young.
    The four times professionally, the girls were consultants who had become friends. One who worked at a major department store had worked with and been friendly with Divine and others in the city.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've told this story @38 times here. Before my ex was my ex, she assured me that my desires were admired and supported.
    Hence the creation of Exhibit "A". After that and further down the road, I had a fabulous makeover from Amy.

carla.jpgDSC00464post.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Mine was in college. I was in a program that was typically female. We had an event where males would dress as females for a beauty pageant. Being the only genetically male in the class, I was obligated to attend. The GGs had a ball and I was elated! I wasn't out at the time, but I embraced it fully. After the event, one of my classmates asked if I was gay because I enjoyed it so much. Of course I said yes, and the rest of the semester and course was fab!

My wife has, often, offered to do my makeup, but I’ve always wanted to learn to do it myself. Thanks to her advice, critiques, YouTube videos and lots of enjoyable practice, practice, practice, I’m happy, but, like most, have good and bad days. Sometimes, she feels I wear too much makeup, especially when I contour, and I agree, so I tone it down. Occasionally, I ask her to apply my eye liner.

Banned Read only
    This happens all the time in Hollywood California and surrounding areas like San Francisco where they likely have the most transformation salons.

i was 26. She was a drag queen but has since transitioned. Does that count?

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    The first Pride Festival I've ever been to I went with my girlfriend. She did my makeup and let me borrow one of her cute tops. Since then we've gone to every Pride Festival and this year hopefully will be our 4th in a row

I went to a drag show recently. A GG friend did my makeup. I wore a rockabilly dress and got a vintage inspired updo. I'm not a performer.
    It was my first trip into the wild. I got plenty of compliments and had a great evening.

Quote Originally Posted by traciethetg View Post
    This happens all the time in Hollywood California and surrounding areas like San Francisco where they likely have the most transformation salons.
    Oh REALLY?

They were my clothes but my granddaughter did my makeup for Halloween one year. it wasn't coming out as far as she knew it was just for the Halloween costume, But it did feel good having my makeup done by someone other the myself.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by amandagurl2014 View Post
    Had makeup done at salons several times. Most of it was positive experiences and it was worth the $ spent just to get to chat with the girls. Got tired of wasting money and decided to learn how to do it myself. Spend the money on the right products and it will pay off and save lots of $$$ in the long run. Several trips to ultra later and my makeup now is comparable to what I had to pay $30-40 to have done a few years ago. Still go to a salon to keep my brows in shape. I now have a bestie, a Cato sales lady I met about a year ago. She is around 15 years older than me. We have become great friends. It shocked me that she pursued a friendship with somebody like me. We text everyday and go out for lunch or shopping every now and then. The key is that I have been upfront and honest about myself with her. She will touch up my makeup sometimes but has never fully done it for me. She bought me a nice maxi dress and flats this past Christmas. It just feels great knowing that another person genuinely cares about you and does not think your crazy because you like to dress up and feel pretty.

Hello Amanda - what kind of a salon did you go to for your makeup? How did you know they would be CD/Trans-friendly?
    So nice that you have your bestie to have fun with!
    Your profile picture is beautiful, by the way! : )
    *StacyP*

Thanks! I just looked up some salons in a town I was going to visit in 2014. Same year I joined here. Was very nervous just hitting button to make the call. I would ask if they done makeup and if they would be willing to allow somebody like me to come in. Was turned down a few times. Most were receptive. I visited one stylist several times over a three year period. Some just tolerated me to get the $. Those were one time deals. Eventually I learned how to apply a presentable look and stopped going in for it. Most salons I called don't specialize in makeup and just offer it for prom girls and weddings. Some welcomed me in. I had to go this route as I had no tolerating GG friends and nowhere else to go to learn. I'm very fortunate to have a close GG platonic friend now. The profile pic was what I showed the MUA on my first visit. She got me very close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by StacyPump View Post
    Hello Amanda - what kind of a salon did you go to for your makeup? How did you know they would be CD/Trans-friendly?
    So nice that you have your bestie to have fun with!
    Your profile picture is beautiful, by the way! : )

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I discovered Tina together, suddenly realizing she had always been there, so everything started with my wife making up Tina, showing her how to do everything one step at a time until Tina could be on her own. It was, and still is, intensely emotional!

My wife, then girlfriend, dressed me up one Halloween. This after I'd come out to her as a transvestite. Of course I had all the clothes, she provided the makeup. She remarked on how good I looked. We had a blast going to a disco bar. Floored me when she suggested we go find some men, wish I'd taken her up on it but I was scared at the time she was just trying to find out if I was gay ( which I guess I was as I'd been with many men ) just always loved women too.

The first real makeover was done by a artist who does makeover for TG's only. She was very good and when I first look into a mirror it surprised me with how much I looked like my older sister. You can see the results of the makeover in my Avatar picture.

When I was 22, I went out of town to Halloween party. When discussing costumes, a girl in the group that I had a crush on, suggested dressing me
    up as a woman. Even saying she had a dress I could wear. I laughed it off and didn't persue it. Regretted doing so ever since!

When I was around 19ish the girl I was dating asked me if I would mind her putting makeup on me. Naturally, I said yes since I was always curious what I looked like all made up. When she was done, I looked in the mirror and there was this pretty young woman looking back. I remember her dog doing a double take when he looked at me. Anyway, one thing lead to another and she was having me wear her bra, panties, pantyhose. I really wished I could fit into her shoes. The whole experience was intoxicating and I was hooked. Long story short, we eventually broke up. The only regret I had was not asking her to teach me how to do my own makeup.

I have had it done a few times professionally and had some makeup done at the makeup counter in department stores but never done by a girl friend although I would love it but I think most GFs want their guy not another GF.
    the professional makeup applications were wonderful. I do love playing with makeup and applying different colors and moods. I wish there were more makeup saloons for CD's here in So Cal. There is one in OC that I know of but haven't been there. Some saloons here in San Diego will do CD's or so I have been told but I haven't been for a full make over. I have been in and tried different products just haven't had the opportunity to have the full monty at one of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee