Thread: Reading & Writing while dressed to one degree or the other.

Reading & Writing while dressed to one degree or the other.

I was just wondering how many of us sit here enjoying this
    forum dressed,whether it's nylons & heels or the full outfit head
    to toe.

Platinum Member
    Hi Danelle , I totally enjoy being dressed while on the forum. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would love to do both! ... but don't have any nylons or heels, much less a full outfit. Best I can do is underwear, but I'm not even currently in that while reading.

(also must add that cding is too sexually arousing for me rn, against my non-sexual intentions, and usually ends quickly after dressed. I'm not that kind of CDer though, it's not a fetish.)

I have... I don’t get dressed specifically to come to the forums, nor do I avoid them when I am.

Gold Member
    YES in Deed, I am dressed in my jean skirt, and simple top enjoying surfing around the forum
    I am dressed simply because I was doing some spring cleaning, so simple works out just right.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wear womens clothes all day every day so I guess so.

Platinum Member
    My answer...Right now wearing a Croft Barrow midi length short sleeve dress. It's black with a geometric style blue and white floral design. Underneath a black Just My Size black bra, black Vanity Fair brief (Style 15712), black below the knee black Velrose slip, black lace top thigh high stockings and black 2 1/2 inch heels by J. Renee. My grey wig completes the outfit.

As much as possible I try to be en femme whenever I have the opportunity which is right now since my wife is away for nine days. I spent the day en femme. Although this morning I started out in a Croft Barrow black and green print dress.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Not necessarily---sort of reminds me of wearing the "Ears" while watching the mickey mouse club when I was a kid

Hi Danelle! I'm usually in at least my heels while on the forum...wearing my gray Stuart Weitzman slingback peptone high heels right now!

I think you’ll find that the CDers who habitually go out dressed don’t get caught up in that sort of thing...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I don't think about it much as I am usually dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Generally I am not dressed when on the forum, but I think I will try it. For me it would be a dress, pumps, makeup and wig, yes pantyhose. Might be fun to try typing with nails .

I do peruse the forum dressed and in male drab
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I don't dress 24/7 or go out except to TCNE meetings, but I dress every day, usually in the mornings, so most of the time when I am on this forum, I am dressed. There are some tasks that I seem to be able to perform more efficiently while dressed in women's clothes. For instance, when I have a computer problem, and I know I will have to spend a long time figuring it out or dealing with tech support, I will purposely put on a pretty outfit, because I know I will be more patient and less stressed out through the process.

I have recently been wearing an older skirt, leggings and flats outfit to work in my basement, cleaning up, and working on my bicycles. I even have a femme shop apron that I made from heavy upholstery cotton. It's a floral print with a ruffle.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Banned Read only
    Since I am always at least wearing underwear I am always dressed to some extent when I visit the forum.

I'm thinking about 98% do , someone or maybe two always gotta be different

I don't specifically dress just to read/post here. What i am doing that day usually determines what i will be wearing.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Always dressed.
    Not because I am coming here, but just because I'm dressed.
    Sometimes no makeup, but then again you can't see me...lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I don't casually throw on things. I dress for a purpose. To go out, do a shoot, or try on outfits for an event.

Dressing to go on line is not one of my fetishes. Like underwear, if no one's going to see me, no one cares what I wear. Including me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't make a special effort. If I happen to be dressed when I pop up for a nose around, fine. If not, meh. No biggie. I'm typically underdressed, but it's largely irrelevant.
    And is it just me or is this just borderline becoming the ubiquitous creep out question 'What are you wearing?' LEER, LEER.
    😁

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda View Post
    I'm thinking about 98% do , someone or maybe two always gotta be different
    Count me in the 98%. While I check in to see what is going on, I usually am totally dressed when online responding. That means fem undies, forms, skirt, boots (well still in boot season - hate when that ends) skirt, top, forms and wig.

Aspiring Member
    Both dressed in drab and while crossdressing.
    Greatly prefer the latter, of course!

Since whenever I'm at home alone I'm in girl gear, that would have to be a firm yes, I'm 'dressed' whenever I'm online and reading the forums.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.