Thread: Planning on crossdressing the whole weekend

Planning on crossdressing the whole weekend

So, as an intro, I am very new to crossdressing all the way and being "en femme" for more than sneakily wearing women panties/heels/dress for a little...

This weekend will be the first time I will have the whole house to myself and obviously the first thing I thought about was to spend it as Glo from Friday afternoon to Sunday night and see how it goes.

I don't think going out is an option for now, I'm not that confident in my skills dressing up or with make up 😅

So, what would you do if you could dress for a weekend? Obviously for the girls here who do it 24/7 it's no biggie, but to me it kinda is XD

Good for you.

Obviously, you didn’t have to go out if you don’t feel up to it, but I would advise against making your makeup skills a condition to go out or not.

My makeup skills were nonexistent when I went out dressed for the first time. Granted, it was pride weekend and I went out both days, but The point is I went out wearing women’s clothing with sunglasses and a baseball cap covering my face. I wouldn’t get my first good wig and an introduction to makeup application (via a makeover) until about three months later.

Still, a weekend dressed at home is also nice. Just be prepared if you have to answer the door or something.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Good for you.

Obviously, you didn’t have to go out if you don’t feel up to it, but I would advise against making your makeup skills a condition to go out or not.
    Well, that's very true. I am struggling a little with the idea of one of my condo neighbors seeing me but it shouldn't matter. I will definitely try to avoid any outside interaction this time

And well, Pride weekend is still some months away, it might be my first time outside. Who knows?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just have fun doing whatever you like to do.
    You don't have to do things you think women do just be yourself.
    I worked on guitars most of the day today while in more of a girl mode.
    Painted a few WWII items for a neighbor last Sunday while wearing womens jeans,shoes,top and jacket.
    I do what I do normally because I dress everyday.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-27-2019 at 12:01 AM.

I would do as you intend to do.

Enjoy your time this weekend.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If your just hanging around the house and don't have much on your plate, why not practice some makeup? Not, it's not a requirement, but it's fun and a skill to learn. Since it is 'your' weekend, pamper yourself too, like a nice facial or something.

Or none of the above and just 'be'.

Take advantage of the situation and do everything that time and resources allow you to do. Practicing the skills will improve them. I've been dressing for a good many years, but I rarely get the time to do makeup and therefore my skills are poor. So I got a long weekend last month and did a couple makeup sessions. I looked a bit like a racoon, but I still had a ball.

Gloria,

What a wonderful opportunity for you. I'm sure you'll both have fun and also learn a lot about what it takes to go enfemme for an extended period.

As others have said, this seems like a great opportunity to practice those makeup skills. Yep you'll make mistakes but that's often how we learn. You've a little time beforehand to watch a few vids on Facebook about applying makeup both from a GG perspective and from CD/drag queen side of the fence. While there's thing to learn from the drag side, long term doing what the GG's do is the better option. After all, this is the time to make those mistakes so if you do go out you'll have that extra bit of confidence.

Question; do you have a nightie? Being able to sleep enfemme does add to the whole thing. Waking up and being immediately in enfemme mode is just wonderful to experience.

And yes, having the door bell ring will set the pulse racing. It's worth deciding beforehand whether you're going to do a quick change, ignor or answer enfemme. Of course the chouce may change as confidence grows.

Above all else, just enjoy.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My house guests are leaving Friday, so I have made plans to have a "Marina Saturday" myself.

What a great opportunity for some fun. Just what others have said about makeup, practice, practice, practice.... Pull up some youtube vids on it, nobody starts out good, we have all had to work at it, and work, and work and more work Watch some TV, pick up a movie, or just see how that dress looks in the mirror when you twirl around in heals. Just have fun!

Banned Read only
    This is my last full day to be en femme. My wife has been away visiting her cousin since last Wednesday. So, I am enjoying nine days/eight nights of femme time. The first thing I did upon returning from dropping her at the airport was to hang a nice selection of dresses in the closet. On a functional hanger for the task I hanged a wide range of full slips in colors and lengths to go with the dresses. Out came the boxes with panties and bras and foundation garments. I slept in a panty and bra under a negligee. Upon arising and cleaning up every day I donned a pretty dress, hosiery and heels and undergarments and wore my wig. I've been working on a project in my wife's absence which is akin to doing office work, so being en femme was totally alright. I basically have done anything that is normally done during the day; meal preparation, laundry, watching television, reading and so on.

Glo, I don't know what sort of neighborhood you live in. My street has twenty houses lined up. Basically a 600 foot long street. No street lights The central mail box is mid block. My comfort zone for dressing leaves me out of the mall. Right now full darkness starts about 8 PM. I've gone out each night in my car for a drive. First I pick up the mail mid block. Then I have continued on for a drive and sometimes a stroll. If it wasn't for this in-home project being en femme 24/7 can be too confining if it is a 24/7 activity AND the comfort zone is staying at home.

Those evening strolls are taken in a residential neighborhood of single family homes with frontages of only 40 feet. The streets have sidewalks. It is one of the safest neighborhoods in my city. At the times I go there is little foot traffic. Most kids are in for the night and the adults are in since they have to go to work.

So, today is my last full day of femme time. Tomorrow I have to pick my wife up at the airport in the evening. Later today I'll have to back Stephanie's wardrobe away except for tomorrow morning's dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would use a "free weekend with nothing to do but dress" trying out various outfits and looks, Glo. Then, take photos of everything. That is how we find what looks and works best for us as individuals!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Gloria , One piece of advice is to allow yourself enough time to clean everything
    up and make sure that is put away and do a final walk through
    to make sure that all the evidence is put away. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You will enjoy doing the whole weekend. You go girl.
    Angie

How fun! As others said, spend time on yourself. Give yourself a nice pedicure. Try on some different looks. Shop (or window shop) online. Do some chores around the house. Take some pictures and share if you think it is ok.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and my wife goes to spend time with her sister in the West each summer. This summer I plan to spend a good portion of July en femme. I guess I need to do some shopping by then.

How fun hon! I would definitely use the time to try different looks, practice my feminine deportment, try a little make up, then maybe go for a bit of a drive around the neighborhood.

All in all you will have a fabulous time. Remember to savor it.

EDIT:

Let me say that my favorite part of ya I g alone time is being able to take out all my pretty things and hang them in their proper place or in a drawer and not in some box. I love walking by my closet and seeing my dresses delicately hanging.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 03-29-2019 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added info

Hi Gloria

It sounds absolutely wonderful

Since you have a lot of time, you don’t have to feel pressured about getting every last bit ‘right now’. You can take your time and savor the experience. So what if you spend an hour picking out the right dress to have lunch in, and another two hours “dressing for dinner”?

Going out late at night or early in the morning can be a blast. When I can, I like to go outside and walk around the block at 4am... no one is around then! You could wear athletic clothes ... if you’re seen they will assume you’re getting in an early morning exercise. All depending on your neighborhood, safety, etc, of course.

The only caveat ... since it sounds like you’re not out to the folks you live with, leave enough time at the end to triple check that everything is back in order and Gloria is safely put away. It can take more time than you think! One place I almost got tripped up on once was the garbage ... id thrown out a pantyhose package and it was there for my wife to find! Fortunately I found it in time...So check and double check!

Good luck
    Have fun

Fran

Gloria...what wonderful news! Just remember to do as much or as little as you want to, and be yourself. Going out does not have to be an option, but you never know if you will suddenly change your mind as you become more comfortable. Be yourself and enjoy the time that you are going to have!

Occasional CD Alexandra Collins's Avatar
    In addition to trying different outfits and practicing makeup, and talking photos to see how you look (which has already been mentioned), I'd also set your phone up and take some videos of moving, walking and sitting to make an assessment of what you might want to work on before your first time out of the house. Similarly, without even necessarily fulling dressing up, I would recommend spending time wearing heels and carrying a purse around the house so you'll be more confident when you first go out. Good luck and have fun!

Hi Gloria. Have a great weekend and just enjoy whatever you want to do. If you do go out why not go somewhere to get advice on make up so that when you go out dressed you will look great. Maybe try and get a nice wig too. I’m sure you will enjoy being dressed at home but may take some tottering steps to being able to go out dressed feeling confident another time. I’d be careful about going out in public unless you look convincing. Nothing more dispiriting than seeing someone stare at you in my opinion though others may differ. Above all just have fun xx