Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Turn Off

Banned Read only

Biggest Turn Off

This is a Cross Dressing forum, it's about clothes we wear, in our case we wear and like women's clothing over men's. The biggest turn off for me in all of men's clothing is seeing a guy in course, dirty, sloppy jeans with all that extra material in the back and no butt. Looks horrible. Compare to a woman's butt so nicely shaped in form fitting blue jeans. My girl jeans fit me just like a woman, don't have quite as much butt but it's close. Now you know why there are no male jeans in my closet.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cargo shorts on guys is a huge turn off.

Sorry, Traccii. That's my go to drab summer uniform.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Hi Deebra

They may not be pretty, but when chain sawing, ditch digging, oil changing, driveway tarring, generally doing that dirty stinky sweaty stay up wind of me guy stuff ... dirty sloppy jeans are just what the doctor ordered :-)

Fran

Banned Spammer
    Heard a guy call cargo shorts purse pants LOLOL.

Could be worse. Could be Ed Hardy jeans. :P

Wearing boxers under pants that hang down past the boxers. It makes me think of the guy who sang a song "Pants on the ground" and now it makes me laugh too.

Banned Read only
    I will have to agree with the comment about ill fitting men's jeans. However, that's an issue of not buying the correct size and style. Men's jeans come in styles for different shapes from the waist down; skinny legs, heavy legs, .i.e, extra room.

In the world of women's wear and fashion the biggest turn off is a seriously overweight woman stuffing herself into a garment that is too small so her rolls of fat look like a stuffed sausage.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What's worse? I see these guys with no belts with their pants crotch nearly down to their knees!

I often see them in fast food lines. I wonder how they keep them from falling to the floor when they have no hips or butt?

Women's jeans suck! I look great in them but need to carry a handbag for my keys, wallet, etc!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Doc,
    You know the biggest difference between you and a GG and why they are fine with short pockets in girl jeans and you aren't. They don't need keys, wallet, etc. A guy picks them up in his car, pays for everything and while out if they see something they like guess who ponies up?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    A guy at the beach who looks like he is 9 months pregnant wearing a speedo. Butt cracks are almost as bad. I would hope that most CD'ing would show a little more taste, regardless of which mode they are in.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Doc,
    You know the biggest difference between you and a GG and why they are fine with short pockets in girl jeans and you aren't. They don't need keys, wallet, etc. A guy picks them up in his car, pays for everything and while out if they see something they like guess who ponies up?
    that dated thought is a huge turn off!
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 03-27-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    I would hope that most CD'ing would show a little more taste, regardless of which mode they are in.
    Correct me if I am wrong. I think most cross dressers do present themselves tastefully in male or female mode. I cannot imagine presenting as a well groomed tastefully attired woman and then becoming a male slob.

I know it's prejudiced and relates to our plight...
    But I couldn't stand to see my underwear, boxer briefs, on a girl if we are starting sexy time. It's a reinforced thought that they are so ugly when I'm wearing them that a woman wearing them would only remind me of how I lived almost my whole life wearing THAT kind of underwear which so continually put me down

Also, bow ties [I]and[I/] neck ties

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Doc,
    Kind of sexist to think that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I cannot imagine presenting as a well groomed tastefully attired woman and then becoming a male slob.
    It depends. At one time I didn't care about my everyday appearance at all so I would literally pick shirts up off the floor and wear the least creased one, but I would never do anything equivalent in dressing.

My thoughts on jeans... women's ones are often closer fitting and designed to show off that shape so having big lumpy things in your pockets is the last thing you want. Anyway I already have big lumpy things that I do my best to tuck out of the way LOL

Turnoffs... smoking. Total buzzkill for me.
    Last edited by Eemz; 03-27-2019 at 06:51 PM. Reason: answer the actual question

Platinum Member
    At age 76, I take great pride in my appearance in both modes of dress drab or femm. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

But wait, cargo shorts are awesome Funny about the purse pants nickname, my wife will have me put some of her things in my cargo shorts pockets so she doesn't have to carry her purse. My love for the cargo pocket is rough now that cargo skirts are no longer in fashion (bring back the 90s!).

My biggest turn off is ties (let my neck breath) followed by suits in warm weather (all that sweat isn't good for anyone).

Low hanging jeans showing boxers is just nasty. Just looks like lowlife trash.
    Angie

Men and masculine women. No way, no how. Followed up by poor hygiene. Male haircuts on women; doesn't matter if it's on Halle Berry. Still a turn off. Bad breath. Green teeth. Smoking; smoker's breath. Obesity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Kind of sexist to think that way.
    True, but that's also been my general experience as well.

It's the same as when women proclaim that girls mature faster than boys. Or....is it that they just stop growing so much earlier? And reach social acceptability much earlier? After all, all it takes for a female to be socially acceptable as a date, is to dress well and look pretty, be polite, and observe customs and manners. For a male, he has to have money, knowledge of and be able to provide transport, know where to go on a date, know about restaurants and what is good to order, know about whether they can drink or not, choose the entertainment for the evening, know how to dance (with ZERO help in that department, boys are 'just expected to know' how to dance, just like we are 'just expected to know' about everything sexual); girls don't have to be skilled or knowledgeable, they just have to be there. Boys are held responsible for the success of a social outing or a date, and a whole lot of things which girls, are not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    It depends. At one time I didn't care about my everyday appearance at all so I would literally pick shirts up off the floor and wear the least creased one.
    One of my son's former friends has you beat. He would never wash dirty dishes. When he ran out of clean dishes he went to Goodwill and bought "clean" ones for ten cents each.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    ... I would hope that most CD'ing would show a little more taste, regardless of which mode they are in.
    Hi Gillian

Oddly, when in guy mode I am minimally interested in my clothing, presentation, etc. As long as it fulfills the requirements, etc. None of my boy clothes are particularly fashionable, etc. I don't look at well dressed men and think "I like his suit". I won't stare at the clothes closet thinking which white shirt should I wear, or which pair of panties do I feel like today...

And yes, speedos on some people are just plain crimes against humanity

Fran

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I cannot imagine presenting as a well groomed tastefully attired woman and then becoming a male slob.
    You've pretty much described me.

Banned Read only
    Princess & Traci... Sometimes nailed it. Everything in her thread #20 is true. Women can use their sex to manipulate and get what they want and not feel guilty, they learn it very early on. I have dated a ton, not all do this but some are users and hustlers, I married one...now my X.

Oh, mine is this "thing" guys seem to have for wearing pants low and showing their underwear.
    So Gross.
    And they don't even wear nice underwear ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !