Thread: Happy Birthday Doris Day!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar

Happy Birthday Doris Day!

Today Ms. Day is 97 years young. Growing up in the 50's and 60's she was the girl that I wished I could be. I never missed a movie of hers and wanted to dress and act like her in every way. She was the ultimate picture of what I thought a woman should be She had a way of appearing completely vulnerable and yet in complete control at the same time. Perfect voice, figure, looks! She was the total package and still is. I have to admit that what first drew me to my wife was that she checked almost all the boxes that Doris did but one.She can't sing. so, Happy Birthday Doris! Thank you for simply being you and being so many's Dream Girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images