Thread: When your neighbor wants your size in women's

Silver Member

When your neighbor wants your size in women's

We just had a neighborhood garage sale. There aren't that many of us so we all do it at one time. I decided to walk around and see who had what. One of the women was selling off clothes that no longer fit her. I was wearing my typical top, shorts, and sandals. A couple of the sun dresses were pretty and I looked to see what they looked like. No one was around except the lady and myself. As I was looking at the dresses she asks, what size are you. As I'm thinking she says, are you an 8 or 10. I said a 20. She responds you are not, you are smaller than I am. And, she said, I'm a 12. You ought to buy them they would be good for either size. She then says that she has some tops that I might like. I ended up buying the dresses, 3 tops, and a pair of golf shorts. All great brands at low prices.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 04-03-2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: correct that she was a 12 not me

Nice story Liz. Neighbours usually know your little (or big) secrets and keep it to themselves until there is a private moment. You got a good deal.

Well another great step forward, wearing your neighbours clothes.

What next? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So...Did they actually fit?
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Sounds like you got a good deal and had a nice time.
    Crissy

Liz, That is a great story. I'm glad your neighbor is supportive.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a win-win situation

Silver Member
    "Well another great step forward, wearing your neighbor's clothes."

Been there and done that long ago. Not with her, but borrowed from another neighbor. I think most of our neighbors know I wear women's clothes. The women shop the same stores I do, so we have some of the same things. I had on a linen top with just a bra under it which didn't show, but with the sunlight shining through she may have been able to see through to the girls.

"So...Did they actually fit?"
    But, if I don't stop eating so much I may put them out next year. I know my size so I was sure they would fit since they had stretch too. She told me to bring them back if they don't fit. I haven't tried them on yet.

Banned Read only
    Liz you must be 1 in 10,000, all women and CD's try on something new as soon as they walk in the door and look in the mirror.

Good for you, can't wait for the pictures

...so when you told your neighbor that you wore a Size 20, was that just to make a joke and throw her off your trail?

If it turned out that her Size 12 clothes fit you, and given that you are an experienced crossdresser, surely you know your women's sizes by heart by now - even when allowing for the confusing distraction of "vanity sizing" as practised by many clothing manufacturers. And even within that never-neverland world of vanity sizing, there's a helluva difference between a wannabe Size 12 and a true Size 20 - and especially if she'd originally pegged you as being either a Size 8 or 10.
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 04-02-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Silver Member
    Sorry I got sidetracked on the previous post. I need to type what I'm going to say in word and then post. I get distracted and get timed out and obviously didn't read it before I pasted it back in.

I picked an obviously wrong number and she knew it. I've been eating out a lot with friends. I meant to indicate if I kept it up I wouldn't fit in the 8/10 dresses next year and would put them out for sale. At one time I was a 6 years ago. As for trying them on I'm pretty sure that they will fit. I've worn women's clothes for so long that I'm not excited to try a dress or whatever on unless it is something special. My wife is the same. She will get around to trying a new dress on when she gets to it. I also don't buy clothes because I need them, but because I like them. I have more women's clothes than I'll need the rest of my life. I haven't worn any male clothes for several weeks. But I have a lot of classic women's clothes that I rotate in with my regular clothes.