Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Veterans

Platinum Member
    Hi Macey , In 1963 I spent three hours in the army at the draft center a Ft.Holabird in Baltimore MD.
    they said that thy weren't taking fat boys this year

When I graduated I was over 300lbs @6'1"and over the next two years I got down to 200lbs
    and now I am still there @203/5'11" last count.

I would like to thank all of those that served their countries. >Orchid
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Marine 0311, late 70's. Been Cding since I was 5 years old.

My understanding, and it makes a lot of sense, is that when the young CD is in the denial stage; it is very common to gravitate towards more masculine fields. The literature that I have seen shows a greater percentage of CD's in the Military, firefighters, police and professional sports.

US Army for 28 years and I dressed in ladies clothes quite a bit and totally enjoyed it.

U.S. Army for 24 years, 14 enlisted, 81-95 and 10 as an officer, 2006-2017.

Did I ever tell you how my typing teacher kept me out of Viet Nam? When I was a senior in high school, I had two study halls scheduled back to back. Asst Principal who was also typing teacher said no go and he put me in his typing class. This was 1967. Flash forward two years, I'm on the tarmac all set to go when the first sgt yells "Anybody here know how to type?" I raised my hand and the rest, as we say, is history. USA 91A but turned into a clerk typist this was pre computers.

I had dabbled in panties in high school but none in college or basic or AIT until I got sent to Germany. I was amazed at all the different styles of men's underwear and colors. I was used to boxers and fruit of the loom.

So here I am in a German department store looking over the men's underwear selection when a woman comes up to me and says, "Sex?" I think I said "Huh?" Because she again said "Sex. Sex." and picked up a package of nylon briefs.

I turned and quickly left the store. I was telling this to my room mate (not the part about wearing panties) and he started laughing and said she was probably a sales lady and thought I needed help in sizing. "Sex" is German for "Six" which she figured was teh size underwear I needed. (She was right).
    Last edited by Ozark; 05-08-2019 at 10:53 PM.

I was both at a British boarding school and required to join the army cadets. Rejection of how incredibly badly both were run is part of the reason for what I am now.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I see no correlation with CDing and my Army service, personally. There are many facets to who I am and those are different parts of those manifestations.

I will say I had one trans soldier and one closet CD, which I discovered during a barracks inspection. Made no difference to me, obviously.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I enlisted in the USAF in 1964. In basic training we were told to box up most of our civilian clothes and send them home. It wasn't until decades later, after I had retired, that someone at home asked me what the story was about the women's clothes that were packed in with my civilian clothes. While I had played with my mom's lingerie when I was little, actually crossdressing never occurred to me. Of course by the time I was confronted, I had been playing around with it for some time. Totally in the closet...or what ever passed for the closet in the military. I recalled that there was a small group of guys from Louisiana that were openly gay. Two of them claimed that sleeping in the same bunk meant that they only had to make one bunk in the morning. That group did not last very long. To this day, I wonder if one of them had slipped the stuff into my box of stuff when I wasn't looking. Apparently my mom got rid of it pretty quickly. And no one bothered to bring it up at the time. I always wondered what it was exactly that they sent.

And, what my family thought all those years.
    Last edited by VtVicky; 05-12-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Added a tag.

I was in the navy. While you're definitely right about the "hypermasculine" part, and I definitely started dressing a lot more after I got out, I also occasionally did it before and during my service. Although never fully dressed in public, and never even underdressed if I was going to the ship.

1966 thur 1970 Air Force

U S Navy July 1961-April 1968. Spent almost two years bouncing around in THE Gulf of Tonkin. Right after boot camp the ship I was on did make a NATO cruise.

USAF 2014-2018

I started dressing when I was maybe 10 and enlisted at 21 after flunking out of college. I did hope that the military would make me stop dressing but it didn’t really work. Maybe 3 months after basic training I had started assembling an entirely new girls wardrobe. I continued this through my entire enlistment and frequently wore panties and bras under my uniform and even a pair of female trousers on duty. My actual preferred “socks” for my blues was either stockings with a garter belt or pantyhose lol! Bra, panties, and trousers were completely unnoticeable in ABUs though, so it’s not like I had much risk ever.

Tamara, is this your first post? Good to hear from you! And thank you for serving!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I was dressing before the military. Joined the USAF in 83 just because I hated school and didn't want to go to another school. I snuck in dressing during my 9 years.
    Drumming, My other hobby

I never fully dressed until my later years but I have loved wearing lingerie ever since I can remember. So I was definitely into panties, bras, garter belt and stockings when I went into the army in 1971. Spent my time in Germany and wow did they have some sexy lingerie in their stores.

US Navy 1971 to 1975. I joined the Navy because of all the movies. All the stars in bell bottoms could tap dance. I assumed I would too.

I was cross dressing before going a the Army, while I was in and after. The service had nothing to do with it. It is who I am.