Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And just like that ... We're going out!

And just like that ... We're going out!

My wife texted me some good news this morning while at work. I responded with "We should celebrate, I have an awful idea … why don't you take your wife out to dinner?"

She just responded, and this evening I'll taking my first step out of doors totally en femme!

I'm a nervous wreck! I can't wait!

Good or bad, I'll update late tonight or tomorrow!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Going out with a GG helps to "legitimize" your outing. Even tho your avatar is a cartoon, I've seen your pics. I'm sure you'll do fine, Macey!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank Sherry, your encouragement means a lot! The cartoon is just an avatar, I do keep an actual photo for my profile pic

Wow Macey, that's great! I hope you two have a wonderful time and I'll be looking forward to your follow up report

Wow! So pleased for you, Macey. Hope you have a great time.

What a great step in the right direction.

I would be excited too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oooooh exciting. First time out anywhere? I remember those early days... or rather I remember not remembering much. Lol I was SOOO nervous those first couple times that everything was kind of a blur. I recommend making sure you have everything you need laid out (purse, keys, wallet, makeup, etc). In the excitement of the momen it will be really easy to forget something.

Banned Read only
    Step right out there and don't look back.

Sounds amazing Macey, I hope all goes well for you and you have a blast.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    I hope all went great. Good luck.
    Rader

Take pictures!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Best wishes for a great first time out. It does get eaiser. You are one lucky person having such a lovely wife. Have fun stay safe. Say hiya for me to your wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Best wishes for a great time for you and the missus! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Awesome can’t wait to hear all about it.,
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Macey, Yes yes yes! I am so happy for you! Can’t wait to hear the details!
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 03-31-2019 at 12:40 AM.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Going out with a GG helps to "legitimize" your outing.
    Yeah. No.

I think it's fantastic, Macey, that your wife is enabling you to pursue your dressing and you should absolutely do it at her pace for the sake of your marriage, but you are a person in your own right and your outing would be just as legitimate if you were going out alone, as many (perhaps most) of us do.

Not all accessories are essential, Doc

I think “Doc” is just saying the muggles don’t tend to look as closely at two women together as they do one alone.

You may be right.

On the other hand, if the two "women"'s builds are different enough, the larger of the two may end up standing out like a sore thumb, making her even more obvious to the common folk.

And while what I posted earlier may not necessarily apply here, It definitely was not wrong.
    Last edited by Patience; 03-31-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: I'll tell you later.

Hope all went well

Hoping you have a wonderful time. Oh yeah, and I probably don't have to tell you to cherish that woman.
    Renée Theresa Davidson

So here's how it went.

My wife had taken up painting over the last year or two and has become quite good in a incredibly short amount of time, yesterday someone contacted her for her first commissioned work so I am so very proud and she's a bit excited. Of CIURSE we're going to celebrate!

I was expecting her home by about 4:00, but she had gotten out early! She was asked to stay and take care of some things but she told them "Oh HELL no! I'm taking my wife out to dinner!" (She's told a couple of select people at her job about my CDing, lol mostly to brag on me … different story). She got home about 2:30, I wasn't even dressed yet, but just about done with my make up. No worries, we were going to sit a bit an unwind after our day.

We were going to a casual chain restaurant, so I dressed in my femme jeans, a nice cold shoulder top and a floral shrug over it. Ankle boots with only a one inch heel (at 5' 11" I didn't want to tower over her).

Due to our work schedules, we're not late night people, so at 4:00 we were off. Took a quick peek outside to see if any neighbors were out and about, into the car and were off. To the restaurant, out of the car in a blur, and a nice woman held the door for us and smiled broadly. In my state, I couldn't tell if she was smiling at the 'brave CD' or just extra pleasant, lol. Once in, my wife asked for a booth and they seated us in a fairly inconspicuous area. The waiter seemed a little nervous (poor kid) and addressed my wife much more than me. Referred to us as 'ladies' and was otherwise perfectly professional.

Dinner was wonderful, we both cheated our diets, I had a sangria or two, and we spent the meal each of us saying how proud we are of the other.

My wife is utterly amazing. The photo she took isn't great, but I'll put it up for my profile photo for a time.

I can't thank all of you enough for your encouragement and for all of your stories about going out that I've poured through lo these past several months!

Macey so happy for you i think you are on your way !Thanks for sharing.

Macey, Congrats, you did it and look amazing. You look very happy and relaxed. Woo hoo!
    Crissy

Thank you Crissy! "relaxed" is a case of 'faking it until you make it' lol!

I had to look as soon as I got up to read about it! So happy for you and love the colors you wore +your nail polish complements your top. Great picture great outing. And congrats to your wife getting her first commissioned work! Firsts all around.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator