Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And just like that ... We're going out!

Glad to hear it went well. Hope you get to enjoy many more.

BTW, I saw nought wrong with your picture, just a happy lady.
    Renée Theresa Davidson

So excited for both of you! The pic in your profile looks perfect for an early dinner out. I still remember my first time out dressed with my wife, I was a nervous wreck but at the same time felt so liberated.
    Jill

Congratulations to the both of you!

kool beans, i have a GG friend and when out and about with her i tell her she is my super power, for some reason im more relaxed.... even go to movies with her at a theater iv done projects for work.

if you ever have time would love to meet you two, its a nice drive before the summer season starts.

congratz on the firsts for both of youz....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Macey, Have a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post

. . . My wife is utterly amazing. The photo she took isn't great, but I'll put it up for my profile photo for a time.
    I agree, your wife is totally amazing. But I disagree about the photo. It, and you, both look Amazing as well.

Congrats on taking that first step out in public!
    My Flickr page is at https://www.flickr.com/photos/156828173@N07/

Kudos to both you and your wife Macey, for two terrific accomplishments. You're both amazing, so keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

You look great Macey, Sounds like a fantastic time,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Way to go, great job!

Macey, I hate to break it t you, but that is how is will be for you all the time. You were smart about where you went, dressed appropriately and was (I hope) confident. Now do it again! Well done.
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 03-31-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    what a great experience for both of you! and I like your profile pic. you look really nice!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yay Macey!!! Long time coming and well worth waiting for by the sound of it. I knew you would step out there some day
    It's so nice to be able to share this with your wife. I am almost always on my own when I go out.
    You look great in the photo

What a great experience. Wishing you many more.
    I would love to do that with my wife, however the few times that she has agreed, she is so uncomfortable because she expects that someone we know will see us, even though we were over 1000 miles away from home. I've given up on the idea because it is so stressful for her.

Macey, here’s something to think about: was the waiter addressing your wife more, or was your wife taking the lead in the conversation? My first couple times out I was nervous about speaking in front of people, so ended up letting my wife kinda be the “dominant” one for lack of a better word.

P.S. you looked great! Photos rarely do justice so don’t worry about that. Soft lighting helps too lol.
    Last edited by Micki_Finn; 03-31-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Micki, I read it as a little of column a and a little of column b

That's absolutely brilliant, Macey. I go out quite a bit, but I'm so jealous of you going for a meal with your wife. I'd love to do that but alas I don't think it will ever happen. (With my wife that is!)

You look great in your profile pic.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Going out is great whether with an understanding wife or other ladies. Enjoy yourself- it’s such a thrill. I’m having a day out dressed tomorrow and even though I have been out many times it’s still exciting just doing the ordinary things that ladies take for granted whether it’s driving walking down the street or dining in a restaurant. It gets easier every time. Don’t be nervous!

Oh Macey, I'm so very pleased for you. I'm glad it went so well, and as other have said you looked amazing.
    Congratulations. And high gives for your wife's attitude. You're a lucky lady.