Thread: Finally Dressed in Front of My Wife

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

Finally Dressed in Front of My Wife

About two years ago I came out to my wife. She wasn't a fan, but also wasn't that upset by it. It's something we've kind of grown used to now, with the one caveat that I kept it more or less to myself. Over time I have stretched that rule a bit, I wear a T-shirt style nightgown to bed now every night, and occasionally wear a dress around the house in the evening. Last week she got from an appointment a bit earlier than I thought she would and caught me with my breast forms, and hip pads on, checking myself out in my nightgown. No makeup, wig though. I expected her to at least be annoyed, but she didn't care, "leave it on if you want, I don't care."

Sunday is my typical cross dressing day, I'm home alone for several hours in the morning while my wife is at work. She asked me what I was going to do and I said, little bit of exercise in the morning then come home and get dressed up. She asked me to do a few chores around the house, and I told her I'd like to leave my makeup on and get her opinion of it when she gets home. She said that was fine.

When she got home I was still picking a few things up but had done some good house cleaning, I was a bit nervous but she didn't act like anything was different. Her feet were sore and she was limping a bit and she limped up to me for a hug, it was kind of awkward when out breasts met and we could barely wrap our arms around each other.

After rubbing her feet I asked about the makeup and she said I had done very well, not over the top, very natural, and we talked for several minutes about different foundations and concealers. She's been trying new foundations.

I left everything on for supper, and to be honest it felt like any regular day, the magic I was feeling didn't last long, but it was replaced with a very peaceful feeling of being myself. I eventually got undressed to go out to the pool with her, we don't have much privacy in our back yard.

It was a long buildup to get to this place, it takes time and understanding.

Sarah, I'm so happy for you. I have been following your post the past few years. The excitemt will always be there,, that "peaceful" place is priceless. Congratulations.

Nice story, it made me feel good. Remain considerate of her.

Hi Sarah,

This is such a cool story. Thank you so much for sharing. It sounds like you have a wonderful wife. I am so happy for you.

Robin

Great to hear that things are going well for you and your wife Sarah
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Sarah thank you for sharing that. I can totally relate to this post. Reminds me when my wife first wanted to see me fully dressed. And how she reacted, and the first time didn't go so well. She now doesn't care. But this totally reminds me of that. And your right it really takes alot of time to get to that place. Again, Thank you for sharing this.

So glad thins are going well with your dressing and your wife. Just remember don't go hog wild with it girl. Don't want to turn her off to it.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Very good to hear this, Sarah. It will be interesting to learn how she feels about the afternoon as she has had time to process the experience.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gold Member
    Sarah:
    Great news. no just go slow, try not to over burden your Wife with a lot of Pink Cloud.
    Good luck.
    Rader

Sarah, that sounds like it was a great day. Perhaps the beginning of a new chapter. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Sarah, Sounds like a positive outcome. My only concern would be the "I don't care." My history with women is that this statement doesn't mean the same thing it does to men.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sarah you nailed it on the head, you took your time and when an opportunity came you seized it.

The more you make it normal for you wife to see you, the more normal it will be.

Once I was out to my wife and daughter and I never let go, There were many days I thought I was pushing it but I kept dressing around them.

Now its common.

Good on you,'

Wonderful time for you.

A very nice and encouraging story Sarah! Hopefully signs of things to come, as always , take it slow

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a good day.
    Baby steps

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    thanks for the uplifting comments, and reminders to take it slow. Good advice and I'm sticking with it.

I'm with Jamie on this. 'I don't care' for me is the same as when my wife says 'do what you want'. Erm, no. That's a red line for me. The why is that I know she doesn't say those words when she's actively happy for me for me to decide a thing. And since that's the way with most things the times when she says 'do what you want' or 'I don't care' stand out like sore thumbs.

Having said that, you'll know better than us what your wife meant by it.

That note of caution aside sounds like things are going swimmingly. Good for you.