Thread: It has been such a long time.....

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

It has been such a long time.....

It has been 18 months since Tina was able to be herself...until today!

The first thing I had to do was to find everything. I found that I had left everything in good shape, but I was amazed at all that I found! Shoes I had forgotten about, that new wig I had only worn once, shapers, stockings.....well the list just goes on, not to mention all the makeup I had collected over this time!

After coloring my lips I just stood in a full-length mirror and stared at Tina...almost forgetting how she looks!

The emotions are amazing! She is back! wow!

That’s awesome but I don’t recommend using old eye makeup. You can get some nasty infections that way.

Welcome back, Tina! Keep going! And yes, get some new make up

Tina,

Glad to have you back. I'm reading this as it's not going to be another 18 months before she reappears. Is that the case?

Tina, Welcome home! Good to have you back with us. BTW, I love your username!
    Crissy

Tina, Congrats on finally having time to be yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

18 months? That’s two back to back pregnancies!

Welcome back, Tina.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Sometimes 18 months seems like a long time and sometimes it feels like yesterday, its good that you have found us all again.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

This post made me smile Been too long for me too. Nothing like seeing yourself in a full length mirror after getting all dolled up. Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing.

Welcome back! It's nice to have some girl time.

Nice feeling eh, Tina?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you all for making me feel so much at home here! The experience was like I imagine it would be coming out of a cocoon after a very long time!

Micki_Finn and Macey: I agree and I was worried about what I would do about makeup, but in my mix I found some unopened mascara and such that I remember I obtained a bit ago when I thought I was going to have some Tina time and it fell through. All of us who are not full time do need to remember about how sensitive we are to infections carried by old makeup!

Helen: I certainly hope not, especially after the emotions that flowed this time! My wife has been trying to help schedule some Tina-time so I expect it will be happening soon again!

Crissy: Thank you so much about my name here. It was my wife who first called Tina a "cutie" so it just stuck!

Alwaysshave: It was a bit scary after so long! Tina is always in the background but she had been there so long we weren't sure what we would find when she came to the fore again!

Patience: OMG what an amazing thought...2 back to back....yikes

Bobbie46: You are so right! As I was gathering everything it was like it all came from another life, but when it all started to transform to Tina it suddenly seemed like yesterday...just felt so right!

BrendaPDX: OMG I just stood there a stared! I had forgotten just how much the male side of me moves into the background when Tina is in the forefront. I kept walking back to the mirror, almost like "pinching myself" to remember that it was real!

BTWimRobin: It was amazing, and when the Tina-time should have ended I just couldn't let it go! so hard, but determined to repeat soon!

Beverly: I can't easily describe the feeling; it was happy, emotional, delightful, a sense of wanting to do everything at once, and yet just doing nothing by enjoying the moment. I know everyone here feels these things!

Thanks so much everyone...you are all the best!

What a thrill to "rediscover" yourself!! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you karolina. It is truly a fantastic experience!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad to see your other part has returned.

I sometimes go months at a time, even went through a 2 year plus stretch unable to dress. Sometimes it is hard, and other times I don’t think about it. However, when I get the chance again, that first real look in the mirror after everything is in place is wonderful. It is especially awesome if my wife does my makeup and sets my wig in place and I see myself for the first time.

Congrats on what sounds like some much needed girl time!
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Platinum Member
    Hey Tina! glad you found your way back.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tina, You’re username makes me smile every time, like I am right now. I like how you came up with it!
    Crissy

Tracii G: thank you so much, and what a terrific avatar!

Darla L: What you say is so true: I was not ready for looking in the mirror that first time after so long. I must admit I stared for quite a while. I really didn't know how much I really needed that Tina time!

Kimdl93: You are exactly right, it complete felt like finding my way back. It wasn't as if Tina was not in my mind a lot, but to actually go through the ritual of transforming was so emotional!

Crissy 107: and now you are making me smile!!!

It has taken a week to finally have everything clean and put away (I have just the best wife!!!) I'm very much looking forward to getting all that out again. I might mention that I added a pound or two since last time, and I'm incredibly motivated to shed those extra pounds! What a diet plan Tina can be!