Thread: Surprised But Nice Feeling

Banned Read only

Surprised But Nice Feeling

Got dressed this morning in my walk in closet, thin cup bra with D forms, bikini, tight embellished boot cut girl jeans and thin yellow Tee. As I turned and walked towards the door at the other end of the closet I just happened to glance in the full length mirror at the other end and it caught me off guard to see the feminine form of a very curvy woman walking towards it and it was me. The thin Tee clearly showed my new bra and nipples. Jeans had a flat front and glitter on rear pockets. It was definitely womanly and the way the clothes felt made me feel womanly also. How could you not feel like a woman with how feminine, sexual and body hugging the clothes were plus the weight of the boobs and tightness of the bra. Big surprise I wasn't expecting, put a smile on my face.

I like when that happens! Last time it happened to me.... luckily...it was in picture form. We had gone to a group meeting and rented a motel room to get ready. I had planned for a couple weeks for the weekend. Once I was dressed my wife insisted I pose for pictures and I did! The pictures are on my phone and when I need to I look at them and have such joy in remembering that weekend.

That's why I have a full length mirror in our walk-in closet as well.
    Sometimes it's just a wonderful reminder ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It seems like that makes everything in the day better! Happy for you!
    Stephanie

That gives me a smile too own it sister!

Deebra, that is a great feeling. I do love full length mirrors.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Full length mirrors are great, front and back views help a great deal.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Totally agree with all comments. They’re amazing. It’s nice to see yourself and smile.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Looking at one's self in a mirror? What a novel idea!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Looks like it's going to a great day.

That is great! But where is the picture? You have got to love those full length mirrors. Thanks for sharing.

It is nice looking in a mirror and seeing your other side. However after the smile I always seem to find something that could be a bit better.
    What really brings a smile to my face is when I get complemented on my make up and presentation. Then I know I'm on the right track. My accountant is a beautiful lady who I admire in the way she dresses and looks. She is usually very honest, The second time she saw me dressed (after a few year hiatus) she commented that my look was much better than the first time she saw me. This year she said she should be taking lessons from me, maybe lying, but that brought a big smile to my face. Then again I've had a few GG friends tell me that my make-up is usually spot on.

love it when that happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee