I've stated here before that my wife is more than just accepting. I recently read a thread I think was "Why Boobs". Well it got me to thinking about a conversation my wife and I had about three months ago.

I lounge around the house in the evenings and mornings in panties, bra with D cup forms in nightgown or silky PJs. About three months ago she told me it kind of bothered her with me looking like my boobs were bigger than hers, she is a very, very nice C Cup. We talked about her feelings and mine and I decided her thoughts on this were more important than mine.

So what to do so that made us both happy. I am older, 72, and have nature B+ noobs. So I started experimenting with how to "look good' with my natural body.

Well I found with a under bust bustier and no bra I looked and felt good with my own assets. I am so happy we had our boob conversation. Now what I have IS MINE and the wife likes the fact that they are naturally me and not fake. Also I look better in my bra or braless in my feminine cloths.

I suppose what I trying to say because she told me what was bothering her and I really listened we are both happier and her and I have grown to love what is naturally mine. HeHe I've also found out I love the way I feel and the way she likes to feel them.

Win, win. So glad she talked to me and helped me to love what I have and not need the fake. Deffinately makes me feel my feminine side so much. Love my woman and she loves me.