Thread: I'm a crossdresser...

I'm a crossdresser...

I'd reached a point that I don't spend too much time as a male. Between wife and me the closet is mostly women's clothes. Even in male I wear women's clothes that look androgynous, shoes, pants, shirts etc. Last weekend we went to a birthday party from an old friend and just religious people and wife ask to dress as a man, that day I feel like when I was crossdresser, uncomfortable with the feeling that people would notice I'm a woman in men's clothes and that happened.
    A very close friend, which we were waiting a good opportunity to share that I'm a trasgender, come to me an ask me what has happened to me. He showed me a pic of myself from 4 years ago and told me you're not longer that gay, you look more like a woman so please don't offend you if I ask you, are you transitioning?
    The rest of the history for someone that has been a real friend. I had to apologize because wife didn't want to tell him yet and he told me, you look weird dressed like that.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

OMG!. Vanessa (Debbie). I saw the title of this thread and thought for sure it needed to be moved to the crossdresser section. What a cool story. The last time I tried to cross dress it made me physically ill. I had to do it for a court appearance in an unaccepting area. Now I would have to go to Goodwill and take Valium to try it again. LOL
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 04-05-2019 at 05:13 AM.

You find your real frends when they stick arround when its not fun But looks like the opritunity found you to tell them. ^^
    ''Wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do the bounds divide''

Banned Read only
    Vanessa,
    It does get to the point where wearing male clothes feels like crossdressing , I'm finding it harder and harder , the question becomes more acute , " Why am I doing this ?" I'm trying to keep other people happy but it increasingly makes me unhappy . I really feel akward and uncomfortable when I try and shop for female items in male mode . I do wonder now how women feel when they have to shop for their husbands ?

I love the little story of when I first shopped in Screwfix ( tools and hardware outlet ) as Teresa, the SA was lovely . The following day I had to go in drab because I was taking the items to my wife , the same SA asked why was I dressed like that , I explained, so she replied it's a shame because I much prefer you as the lady , naturally I agreed with her . She now calls me Miss Trouble with a broad smile as I always get my order numbers wrong .