Thread: A very different Saturday was such a pleasure

A very different Saturday was such a pleasure

Well Sat 6th April 2019 was an interesting day for me, nothing earth shattering happened but I did get to experience a different perspective on how people interact with you socially.
    The day started at 7am I got up bathed and applied my make up, it was a sunny 22 so I wore jeans ,boots and a strapping floral top, and after a coffee I kissed the wife goodbye and took my son to his weekly fencing class.
    I had a hair appointment while he was at class, and chose to have to curls in my hair as a change up of my usual look, and was supper happy with the result.
    I collected my son, dropped him off at the station to catch the train home and went to the film studio where I was booked in to do a short interview as part of an exhibition “dare to be different “ that is showing from May to November this year.
    I had feared I would be there most of the day, but the process was not so daunting and a few hour later I found my self contemplating what I was to do with my new found free time.
    I called.a girl friend who was home to see if they fancied going for a mooch around the shopping centre,and was delighted when they said yes...but they would be presenting as male....
    I have to admit not having an interest in men I had never gone shopping with a male companion and that experience was really interesting for me and an eye opener in social interaction.
    Firstly it was actually really nice to have a male chaperone...my friend and I are good girl friends but in this situation he took on an unplanned and some what unexpected role as quite the perfect gentleman, opening doors for me ,helping hold or carry my bags of things I had bought or my coat while I tried things on....don’t get me wrong it was just two friends out shopping but I felt we had almost slipped into gender stereo types without realising it...and it was actually kind of nice...
    People we interacted with mainly shop assistance etc clearly saw us as a couple,small talk on what we had planned for the night/weekend there was just a clear and obvious assumption...we both felt it and had a good old chuckle....
    After shopping we returned to our respective homes, he became she, for the night, and I freshened up my make up and change into a new dress and shoes before venturing back out a for a night out with a group of girl friends at a much favoured restaurant....a great night was had by all and we parted company at a reasonable hr,11pm ish ,to return home....had a nice day and evening my wife chirped as I got into bed...”yes thanks hun it was a great” said I before adding , “and we are going to have a you day, tomorrow babes” xxx

Jessicajane, What a wonderful absolutely full day for you. I can’t imagine you could do much more and not to mention what a terrific wife you have.
    Crissy

Jessica,
    Sounds like a wonderful day,
    A fantastic wife,
    and a day that will be repeated soon...

Now for questions..
    Where are the pictures? Some people say that if there are no pictures, then it didn't happen LOL !
    What kind of a day did your wife want / have?
    Can we hear more about the evening activities??

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Hi Connie Marie,
    I do understand people sometimes make things up...I just don’t feel the need to ...I have a picture of friends at the meal last night but I would need to contact them before posting....yes they are either genetic females or confident trans girls but just have a personal rule I don’t post others before asking...
    As for out shopping etc....I’ve kind of move past taking pics...don’t get me wrong I have done so many times, in years gone by ...just don’t think of doing it really these days.
    What I do hope to share is my filming video when they have done what they need to...I’m really excited about that...
    Only thing I can post is a cropped restaurant pic of me...just not best quality...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 04-06-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Very fun day! Yes, we want the video when it's together!

Jessicajane, sounds like a fantastic day. You sent me to the dictionary for mooch, as that is not the common use of the word in the states.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like a wonderful weekend for you Jessica!
    And you are fortunate indeed to have such an understanding and tolerant spouse!

And you've given me a great idea to help some of my more timid GF's to immerse themselves in being seen.
    It might be fun to be out & about with a faux BF/hubby, having a man around does have its advantages. And no, I'm NOT thinking of hanky-panky stuff!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

So happy you had a wonderful day!!!

Sounds like a wonderful day JessicaJane. And it is great for you to have a day with and for your wife.

Certainly a good Saturday for you.

Obviously enjoyable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a wonderful day, that would be about the time I would wake up.