Thread: Dressing and weight gain......

Dressing and weight gain......

Just a little light hearted anecdote. I was getting dressed, and had my silicone hips, butt, and breasts laid out. Then I got to thinking, how much extra weight I must gain when dressing, so a quick trip to the scale showed 12.5 lbs.

CDing has encouraged me to lose weight (one of the factors, anyway). I have to make room for that 12.5lbs after all

There’s a reason to NOT go to the doctor’s dressed! :P

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Actually, Micki, knowing the weight of those items helps me when I'm shopping or ordering online.

With my actual weight being 150, I find ordering clothes for a woman of 165 or 170 pounds to be a much more accurate fit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I lose 2 lbs when I dress in drab. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is one reason I went from the long hip pads to the short was to reduce the amount of weight I was carrying.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I worked hard to get to the weight my doctor recommended, I never thought about how much weight I put on when dressing.

Never considered this... breast forms and hip/butt pads definitely add a few lbs... I always looked at sizing by inches.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just a bit of light weight foam to shape the backside is all I use.
    Being fat has its advantages LOLOL

Being on the the tall end of the scale, I assume my prosthetics will add a few more pounds than someone who is average in build and height. I am of average build, so I took my waist size and sized my bust and hips up accordingly to women's dress charts. Made a heck of a difference on how well cloths fit. One observation while looking at photos on this site, is that boobs are essential, but the hips are frequently overlooked. Even if silicone is too pricey for some, some cheap foam would go a long ways to add a more convincing feminine shape.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just returned from a big T event in Vegas, Tania. I find it shocking that nearly all T's wear breasts forms. Often overly large ones.

But, r quite happy to look male from their waist on down!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Whenever I pack to go on a trip I find out how much my 'accoutrements' weigh! Trying to pack for 2 genders when going on a trip of a week or more is when I see how to pare down. An ounce here and there is important, but there are some things you simply cannot skimp on!

I also found out that silicon breast forms show up on x ray machines! (Can't imagine why I did not realize that before!). When I flew into Malaysia a few weeks ago, the lady officer at the luggage X ray stopped me and asked what I had in my shoes. I had bagged the breast forms and placed them inside a pair of sneakers. I muttered something about shoe shapers, and she was satisfied. I was suddenly a little nervous about religious concerns, and I don't think I'll be dressing there any time again soon!