Thread: Thank you!

Red face Thank you!

Hello,

10 years ago I made one step toward transitioning by adhering to this group with my real name...

5 years ago I announced to everyone I knew that Maude was coming and that there were no coming back...

Now here I am, celebrating my "10th year" or my "5 year" or even my 55th anniversary...

The only thing I wanted to express here is that whatever happens, you're valid as I was/am valid.

You and me, being on this Earth, counts...

Believe in yourself and take it one day at a time!

And: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    ---
    Maude

Admit to self: July 2013 - Part Time: October 2013 - HRT: January 2014 - Name change: October 2014 - Full Time: ~March 2015

Thank you Maude! I think we all need this message from time to time. I, for one really appreciate it! I hope that your transition is going well and is bringing you happiness!

Brianna