Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any solution?

Support groups are fun. Sometimes a few of the wives come along. It is so freeing to hang out with other cds. And so affirming to talk casually with some of the wives and girlfriends. They will accept you as you are. After a few minutes of nervous tension---it is easy and relaxing.

There's a lot of good advice here and it comes to one word, discipline. Either you have the discipline to save money and get to your own place. Or you have the discipline to overcome your inbuilt fear and seek those support resources. You seem to have the discipline to resist the need to do something in your house, so build your life to what you want.

As to telling your family ( assuming parents and siblings ), why? How is that going to benefit you? Be wise there. You never know how this sense or need will progress. You may find you only need this itch scratched occasionally. They have no reason to know.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Perhaps its time to fly the nest if financially viable,you seem to be putting a lot of undue pressure on yourself.Even though its your family you should expect some degree of privacy in your life.

And on the subject of Support groups please consider the advice given by numerous ladies here,many of us have plenty experience in such groups and wouldn't give you bad advice

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Save up some money, arrange a professional transformation makeover at a place perhaps not the town you live in. Its not a long term solution of course but its something and that a lot better than nothing.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I'm assuming you are young and living somewhere in Europe.

The first question for me is where you fit on the transgender spectrum. Are you only interested in dressing, or is it more than that? If it is more--you feel more female than male--then you probably should pursue counseling for your gender dysphoria, because that, and not the clothes, is the real issue.

If you are just attracted to the clothes (as I am), you can likely find inexpensive clothes in thrift stores. As others suggested, you could get a locking suitcase to store your clothes. If you have been trying on your mom's clothes, she might suspect something. If you don't feel you can store your clothes anywhere, then your only solution might be to wait until you move out--but it is likely you will be able to find a place of your own?

I'm not sure any of us can give you a good answer.

I put my clothes, etc in a large suitcase with a padlock on it (like sometimes_miss sugested). Like the OP, I used to wear my Mum’s (and also sisters) clothes when I was a teenager.
    I sometimes hide clothes/shoes in my car (e.g under the seats, makeup in the glovebox etc), but if I leave the car out in the heat during summer it affects the clothes badly so is not a good long-term solution.