Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See Another ???

Banned Read only

See Another ???

I shop now wearing all girl clothes, girl tennis shoes or low heels, tight girl jeans and girl top, nylons so if I see some shoes I want to try on, panties and bra with no forms or small not to be outed and no makeup. I look male but with better form fitting clothes I like to wear compared to the YUCK offered males. I dress to blend however any keen eye that took the time to scrutinize me could see I was dressed feminine. With summer coming I will be wearing girl sandels, girl mid thigh well fitting shorts and girl tee. I've said before my legs look feminine, they are toned, tanned and smooth and will make me look more feminine especially in the shorts and sandles; so what. If you were out and dressed like me would you like to see another crossdresser dressed the same? Would you go over and start a conversation. Would that make you feel good to see their are others brave enough to wear clothing nicer than what's offered males. BTW I dress to look really nice with a feminine flare compared to so many male and females that just throw on the clothes and look so sloppy. I would like to think when they see me I look well put together and nicely dressed even being male with a feminine touch.

BTW, your opinion please, if I present as nicely as I have said and women notice me with the feminine touch, are they jealous or think I look nice?

Inconclusive.

Pictures may help. Maybe.

I think we all like to believe we dress with a feminine flair.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you were out and dressed like me would you like to see another crossdresser dressed the same?
    I don't think I would care.

Would you go over and start a conversation.
    Definitely NOT.

Would that make you feel good to see their are others brave enough to wear clothing nicer than what's offered males.
    Not at all. BTW, I have some very nice male clothing.

if I present as nicely as I have said and women notice me with the feminine touch, are they jealous or think I look nice?
    The important thing is that you think you look nice.

I do wear my sandals and shorts and cute tops in the nice weather, but I would not approach another just to say hi.
    I don't feel it would be appropriate no matter how she is dressed. We all like our privacy no matter how much we crave camaraderie.

I might wink or give a knowing smile, but I would not approach unless I received some indication that she was receptive.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wouldn’t be dressed like that so couldn’t answer your first question. No, I don’t start conversations with random crossdressers, no, they’re not jealous.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    In my experience, I used to dress that way, most people in general would probably assume that you were gay. It worked for me at the time.

At this stage of dressing I would be shopping in drab, feeling anxious, and on high alert. I would not want to approach or be approached. However, if there was some kind of humorous icebreaker, who knows. Even if I did feel at ease I would respect other people's privacy and not approach them.

Robin

Banned Read only
    Your thread has a lot of "what ifs." There are also a lot of assumptions.

First, I do not believe any woman would be jealous of a man wearing women's clothing. There may be some aspects of the man appearing as a woman that she may make a comment. My wife has always remarked on my legs. As a six foot one male I had great long legs. I also do not have hair follicles on my calves and little to no fine hair elsewhere. Never had to shave my legs. Throw on a dress and my wife will not change her opinion of my legs. She would see my legs as just legs. Yep, when I had my military weight of 175 pounds of muscle, lean and a full head of blond hair I had women come on to me as well as some gay men trying to see if I was available. I think the concept of women jealous of a man wearing women's clothing is wishful thinking. At best, she may compliment his appearance. My personal observations are women are accepting of gay men and cross dressing men because women do not see a cross dressing man as a threat to their sexuality.

As to sloppy dressing men and women. Yes, there are too many. Too many obese men and women. If I am going to do messy work I don the oldest clothes I own. If I am out and about in the neighborhood I tend to appear clean and well groomed. I dress for the occasion.

I would not go over to a cross dressing man and engage him in conversation. I would not avoid him if the circumstances dictated conversation. Once my wife was on an intercity bus for an hour and sat next to either a crossdresser or a transsexual. She had a nice conversation and gave her tips on sewing. So, if I am sitting next to one of the members on this forum who is flying en femme I will talk to you. But, if you're six rows up from me, I will not jump up and sit next to you.

Too much rambling from me too early in the day.

Honestly, I would probably be too timid to approach anyone else in public at this point. I think I would be spending most of my time getting my bearings and getting comfortable. Down the road, who knows?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you are dressed nicely for a male I would bet you are gay.
    Most gay men I know do dress very nicely but not so much in feminine clothes but I do see it from time to time.
    Jealousy is such an ugly thing and for someone to think others are jealous of them then they have an ego issue.

I don't think I would try to start a conversation. I know if I was out dressed and someone randomly started talking to me about cding I would be distraught of the attention when I would just be trying to blend. As you say you are dressed conservatively not trying to stand, so I would think it would be hard for someone who just randomly pass by to see that, although I know women are very perceptive. I on the other hand lol
    [FO

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Deebra, most of us r NOT attracted to men. So, why would we care if u dress feminine, masculine, or androgenous?
    I just returned from DLV in Vegas with 150 T's. I treated them all the same no matter how they were dressed. Because that doesn't matter to me!

You've posted countless threads about how u dress. Well over 1000 words I'll wager? Have u ever heard the phrase, "One pic is worth 1000 words"?

Stop with the "what ifs" about your endless descriptions of your outfits! I think if u posted pics you'd get a lot more helpful replies from us!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-10-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Sherry I have to agree with the pic is worth a thousand words comment.
    Another phrase is pics or it didn't happen and the old phrase well then prove it.
    Deebra I assume you go out dressed so why is it such a big thing to post a pic of you in the outfit you were describing?
    Lots of us here post pics why can't you?
    If you are going to boast about how great you look let us see for ourselves.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-10-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Without seeing a picture, for me is just especulations.
    If you go out why don't post a pic here?
    So I'll give you my opinion from a different perspective.
    I'm a trasgender and today to dress loose a lot of the importance that had before HRT but I need it just is me.
    I don't think a pass in any way even well dressed and with make up but i resist to wear make up everyday or try to look sexy, but i wear just women's clothe.
    Regarding what other people thinks, who cares? If nobody says a word why I'm going to try to read minds if even talking is hard to make people to try to understand us. So now i don't see faces or look people to their eyes except when is needing and just take the compliments...actually nobody had been rude when they find out I'm a man with boobs.
    As Uber driver I meet a lot of people and just once a lady told me, it's supposed to be a man the driver but is ok...so for me, ut was a compliment...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Very often we meet up as a group and have a coffee and shop at a shopping village that stays open till 8.00pm . We are all TG apart from a TS and her male partner , so we chat while we shop , we know most of the SAs , we tend to dress as most GGs would when doing the same thing but it's really no big deal . As a group we possibly do attract a little more interest , any one is free to join us and on occasions I have seen some guys looking through the women's racks . Most of them are quite skittish , I feel most would run rather than be approached by a fully dressed TG .

I'm not sure what you want us to say to your description and the question you pose , are you looking for validation ?

Deebra -

I wouldn't go out of my way to strike up a conversation. I would just respond with the normal level of politeness. A casual "good morning" or whatever was appropriate. Just as I would treat any shopper. That is all I ask when I'm out and about.

Jaclyn

Banned Read only
    Let me try to make it more clear. I am not skinny or fat and a nice size. If I wear nice fitting girl jeans, tee, sandles, color coronated I feel I look quite nice. Nicer than most men and women, so if a woman happens to notice that the female clothes look nice and fit me well is she jealous I look and present nicer than most women or does she think I look so much better than the average sloppy dressed male in a Home Improvement store. Looked at Country Music Awards show last night, their jeans are skin tight with holes, I beat that hands down.

If out and I saw another dressed andro like me that would make me feel good and if close I would say hello. I am not seeking validation, get over it please.

As I have said before I do not know how to send a pic and no one to teach me and I do not want the background of a pic to out me to family & friends. But I would love too.

I really thought I would be trashed by the nay sayers posting this, only a couple. Let's hope I am wearing them down.

Ah there’s the old “I look better then everyone I see” deebra I remember.

Banned Spammer
    You are worried about a background outing you and not the fact you are dressed in female clothes?
    I find that a little hard to fathom.
    Why is having someone jealous of you so important?
    Its not hard to post a pic and I am sure you know how to do it so just turn around and not show your face.
    The background would make no difference then.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    So Tracii,wee question for you.If I related a tale of being out and about in public dressed,I would be demanded to show a pic to prove the validity of my experience,don't get me wrong I always take a pic or 6,but I don't think it's needed to prove an event happened

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

In my support group we have every size shape and color. The majority not really passable but are loving at heart and very excepting of one another's short comings, its a support group. But there are few that just can't get past the male need to compete even about how their dressed in woman's clothing, go figure.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    We can never say we look better because it begs the question , " Better than what ? " If you read my " Being a good neighbour " thread it is a question raised , is my neighbour or his wife upset by my appearance because he commented my nails were nicer than hers .

The question you need to ask yourself is are you going out to blend in with society , to look like most other GGs ? Or are you going out to show a guy can look good in female clothes ? There is a difference dressing like a CDer and dressing like a woman when you do it on a daily basis .

Maybe I should retell a converstaion I had with my wife , we were in a shopping centre sitting in a higher level having coffee looking down on the main shopping thoroughfare. We were surrounded by lovely clothes shops , I turned to my wife and said , " Where do all the nice clothes go because most of the women down there look like sacks of potatoes !" OK a little harsh but she's never forgotten that comment and had to smile in agreement . Most women are just doing what they need to do, looking drop dead gorgeous isn't their priority , as my wife said , " Trust you to think of that !" because it means more to us than many women possibly because we feel we have something to prove but most other people aren't bothered or interested .

I'm sorry if you feel trashed but I'm only trying to see your comments in a realistic way .

Banned Read only
    Thankyou t-girl, good answer.

Micki you are wrong, I'm not saying I look better than everyone, I am saying I dress and look better than the majority of the sloppy public. So many have their belly rolls of fat that really shows in tight tee's, women in spandex painted on leggings showing every little crevice, rolls of fat and big a**es and think they are sexy with a thong sticking out above the belt, unshaven guys just plain sloppy. I don't put food first, I keep my body nice by exercising, good foods and skin care therefore when I wear close but not vulgar tight girl clothes they fit me nicely just as they would on a young lady that also cared about her body and appearance.

Traci, what I mean by women being jealous is if a woman see's me with a nice body, nice clothes that fit nicely compared to the way a lot of women and men look she just might be envious/jealous that I look better than a lot of women even being a guy wearing girl clothes. The clothes are not overly feminine and prissy, just girl jeans and tee. I see girl clothes as just clothes that fit me better and I like them better than men's and everything is tucked away so they look and fit as nicely on me as they would on a GG.

Teresa Yes I am going out dressed in female clothes as a guy to look nice and blend. However how do you blend if so many people around you are sloppy. That said I do see well dressed people where it is required but the comparisons I talked about above is everyday WalMart, Home Improvement stores, malls. Very rarely do you see people today that try to look their best; it's more about comfort in clothes and fast foods that taste good.

Debra I will put this as nice as I can. Most people leave the house thinking they look good, or they don't care how they look. Most likely no one is going to come across you and be jealous of how you are dressed.

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    So Tracii,wee question for you.If I related a tale of being out and about in public dressed,I would be demanded to show a pic to prove the validity of my experience,don't get me wrong I always take a pic or 6,but I don't think it's needed to prove an event happened

Sophie
    You totally missed my point Sophie
    All I asked was to actually see a pic of her so all of us could see the outfit she was describing.
    It was not so much proving anything it was about the outfit and how it fit.
    I dress in womens clothes everyday so I get where Deebra is coming from because I dress that way too.
    I try to blend and wear nice looking clothes that fit even tho' I am a plus size.