Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Butts

Banned Read only

Lightbulb

MicroFat transfer with Stem cells

Implants (if you don't have enough fat to harvest)

home made Foam hips/ butt or get the AstroBooty foam pads and panties.

Silicone padded panties.

Veronica 1 and veronica 2

You need to find your where you need the projection and where you need to fill in the voids.is your butt a" H","A",pear shape,inverted triangle shape,square,round.....

Black market silicone injections is a No No.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by traciethetg; 04-17-2019 at 04:09 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Doc tell us more in detail about butt implants that we know little about. Not much is said about butt implants. Breast implants use to be silicone over the pectoral muscle, that changed to saline filled envelopes under the muscle so any wrinkles wouldn't be noticeable. Incisions could be made under the breast where it touches the chest wall to hide the scar. Better surgeons make the incision on top of the areola where the brown areola meets the white skin and peels the top half down to insert the implant. This hides the scar. Other places are through the belly button and in the arm pit. Very interested to see how butt implants are done, are they comfortable, any problems, Doc the ball is in your court, let us know.
    Like u, I'm somewhat curious about how modern day butt implants r done, deebra. However, when I've seen the dancers they r always on stage working. I've seen one just hanging out at a club. If I ever do, I promise to find out about the work she's had done!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Don't do the silicone injections; it has killed some GGs.
    The FDA Warns Against Injectable Silicone for Body Contouring and Enhancement

FDA warns about illegal use of injectable silicone for body contouring and associated health risks

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsr.../ucm584517.htm

https://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/Con.../ucm584567.htm
    Last edited by traciethetg; 04-17-2019 at 05:17 PM.

So are we discounting the Kobe beef idea entirely? That might work for me, I certainly have a lot more raw material back there for them to work with than I used to.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wonder if the plastic surgeons that do fat transfers take fat donations?
    I have plenty extra to donate.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe u can google that subject, Tracii!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Yeah thats right Sherry I will do that because google is my friend.

uh, not to be biotchy or anything, but I am willing to take a donation of, say, 35 pounds.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Be glad to let you have all you want..

Banned Read only

Lightbulb You can't donate body fat to another person because of immune system

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I wonder if the plastic surgeons that do fat transfers take fat donations?
    I have plenty extra to donate.

Grow Fat In the Labratory
    Donating fat from one person to another would cause rejection, infection and other issues. If the Immune reaction of the host or recipient is reduced to overcome the issue of the rejection, then other problems can surface. For practical proposes it is not possible. However, there are groups looking into growing one's own fat outside in the laboratory and then injecting it back to the patient.

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS
    Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS
    227 reviews
    TOP CONTRIBUTOR

Fat donation
    Sounds liek a great idea to donate fat. However, everyone has a different immune system and what are called HLA types which make our tissues different. Therefore, rejection is an issue. The only way to get around this is with immunosuppression.

Steven Wallach, MD
    TOP CONTRIBUTOR

https://www.realself.com/question/cellulite-donors
    Last edited by traciethetg; 04-18-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Banned Spammer
    I was being facetious of course but yes injecting fat from one person into another would cause problem for sure.
    Too bad you can't donate tho.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-18-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Banned Read only
    IKR Tracii, I have lots to donate. Actually I would be happy just to have my muffin tops moved down to my butt and hips.

I asked one of the Drag Queens at a local show what her secret was. All she said was "I just woke up one morning and it was there".
    Last edited by Robertacd; 04-18-2019 at 01:49 PM.

I wear a women's padded girdle. And...I added a car wash sponge to each side--under the shaped pad. For more oomph.
    Of course, it helps to be thin and wear a tight waist nipper to keep the waist thin for contrast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Spammer
    Whatever works for you Jennifer adding shape is easy. Love pic #2 BTW
    Different all together when you have way too much fat already.

Yes move the extra down to the hips then what happens to the love handles? theres nothing left to hang onto!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I found out that most of the men and women pay great attention to the butt.
    Just see any woman in front of a mirror, she will turn a bit to see her own butt.
    In my case I always had a nice male butt, why I say male? because I lack of one of the important things of a butt the tights or hip, but wearing a made for me foam pair of hip pads the things are resolve and i feel comfortable.
    Now, In a daily trasgender woman life I don't wear the pads and I don't see weird faces because tons of women with rounded butt but no hips...
    After all I'm not interested to call men's attention...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Banned Read only

Post Doctors use estrogen because it makes fat and fat makes estrogen

There is a few M.D's that inject fat with Estrogen and Stem cells.

Estrogen causes fat to go to the hips,butt and thighs and away from the stomach but when estrogen is low the fat moves from those areas to the stomach and love handles.
    Testosterone causes fat to accumulate on the stomach.
    Last edited by traciethetg; 04-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Banned Spammer
    I must have low T because my butt, thighs and lower legs have gained along with my belly and love handles.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-18-2019 at 04:32 PM.

It's a pity you can't donate fat because I could make a fortune selling it. I seem to have unlimited capacity to produce more.
    Rich, I tell ya.

Banned Spammer
    Same here, I have a slow metabolism due to medications so a pretty high percentage of whatever I eat gets stored as fat.
    Not an ideal situation to be in thats for sure.
    My meds affect hormones and the way my body stores fat and how it burns or lack of burning it.
    Not to mention it can increase one appetite or cause binge eating in some cases which I do strive hard to suppress.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    As an artist (one of my skills) I have observed, that Male and female butts are different. Ordinary people may not notice what it is until that difference is pointed out. It is NOT size, but the profile CURVATURE. When you think of a curved line, it has two ends and a "peak" where the curve tops out before going back to the other end. The profile curve of the male butt, curves out from the waistline and has a "peak" in the middle, halfway down. The upper and lower halves more or less the same size. on a FEMALE the curve begins as a slope from just above the waist, and peaks near the bottom and curves back in more quickly. -----look next time and you can see generally, what I mean. It is interesting how the shapes of curves alone can affect how we are attracted to people--according to our sexuality. "Positive" and "negative" Spheres also have a different aesthetic to people depending on sexuality---a fascinating study at basic psychological levels.

Banned Spammer
    The human body is an amazing thing indeed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , It is amazing what you can do with the right padding. >orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only

Post Only a "A" shaped or Pear shaped butt is described by you

But there are Round butts on women that don't slope and there are inverted "V" or upside down triangle butts that don't slope.

THE "A"/PEAR SHAPE AND THE "O"/ROUND OR THE MOST IDEAL BUTTS.

Men's waist are lower then females and most men don't have the back fat to have a pear shaped butt.

Women waists are above there navel with indent/troughs on average like a Coke bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwelve200 View Post
    As an artist (one of my skills) I have observed, that Male and female butts are different. Ordinary people may not notice what it is until that difference is pointed out. It is NOT size, but the profile CURVATURE. When you think of a curved line, it has two ends and a "peak" where the curve tops out before going back to the other end. The profile curve of the male butt, curves out from the waistline and has a "peak" in the middle, halfway down. The upper and lower halves more or less the same size. on a FEMALE the curve begins as a slope from just above the waist, and peaks near the bottom and curves back in more quickly. -----look next time and you can see generally, what I mean. It is interesting how the shapes of curves alone can affect how we are attracted to people--according to our sexuality. "Positive" and "negative" Spheres also have a different aesthetic to people depending on sexuality---a fascinating study at basic psychological levels.
    Last edited by traciethetg; 04-20-2019 at 11:44 AM.