Hey All,

Something that has occurred to me. This may pertain more to those of us who aren’t necessarily dealing with actual gender change needs and desires. In discussions with my wife, we talk about my dressing sort of taking on a "less sexual", and more, “other fulfillment's” focus. She’s asked questions like “why would you want to wear a bra all the time if you don’t have too?” or “why would you want to have to put on make-up?” to name a few. These kind of questions got me to thinking. Am I “High Grading” this situation? (High Grading, for those who might not know, is an old mining term that refers to only taking the very best ore, and leaving the rest for somebody else to deal with) Am I enjoying the pleasurable, at least for me, parts of being a woman, without having to go through the many less appealing challenges that GG women have to endure their whole lives? You know, stuff like being a teenage girl in junior high, not to mention the way more serious cultural and biological challenges that woman face every day. And is it fair for me to do that? I often think about Caitlyn Jenner winning her Woman of the Year title, and wonder if there wasn’t resentment from some of the genetic female population.

This may have been discussed before, and I’m not looking to cause any feelings. I’m just wondering if any of the rest of you have thought about the same thing. I do know it makes me feel more appreciative about my situation and opportunities. Even little things like, when a GG SA is willing to treat me with courtesy and friendliness when helping me. It also makes me more appreciative of my wife, and the rest of the genetic female population for how truly amazing they are.

Grateful for my blessings and for women(genetic or not) everywhere.
Hugs
MeeShell