Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've last posted but it's definitely been a journey since then. Shortly after I last posted, I revealed to my wife this other side of me. At first she was hurt that I kept it a secret from her, but over time she has come to accept this side of me more and more. It's still a long journey and it's certainly still something we are working through but at least there's more acceptance than before.

Needless to say, because of our conversations I haven't been dressing up almost at all, due to feeling guilt and shame that all of these conversations have stirred within me, but I am slowly getting back into things. My wife has certainly more understanding and has been empathetic with what I've been going through.

Today was the first day in a long while that I wore panties, and I'm slowly making my way towards fully dressing up again. I'm hopefully going to be doing a little shopping with a close friend of mine (who knows about this side and is my fashion expert) next week that hopefully will result in some cute new outfits.

I'm slowly getting back into things but it's still a long road ahead. I hope to one day be like a lot of you and feel confident in this side of me to go out dressed in public, but I'm not quite there yet. Any advice and support is appreciated.