Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite places/activities while out dressed

I do many of the things I would do in guy mode. Shopping,dining out,cinema,museums and art galleries,going round stately homes etc. Some things are of course just really for my female world such as beauty salon visits and visits to my favourite makeup shop or lingerie store! Blending into mainstream society and just doing the normal things whilst en femme is what I like. It’s important to me to be treated as a woman at all times. For example having doors opened by a man and being addressed as a woman. Some things are done differently-if I visit a stately home en femme I wouldn’t attempt to walk long distances round the gardens if wearing heels and a summer dress. I would stick to the indoors and the restaurant or cafe and enjoy the art and decor. Just doing everyday things is so fulfilling for me when dressed. I look forward to my outings even if it’s only a half day visit to have my nails done at the salon followed by a quick walk round the shops and filling the car up.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nice outfit! I couldn’t walk far in those heels!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Kayla I get your point but we all do some things differently when dressed. The nature of my female outfits would restrict how far I would attempt to walk. My activity en femme tends to be to do things associated with my clothes makeup lingerie etc rather than manly things. For me that’s part of my feminine side. I love mixing with women when dressed. Just sitting in the waiting room of the beauty salon reading a woman’s magazine is lovely.
    Last edited by Cheshire girl; 04-15-2019 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

For me, it's usually after work. I'm almost always alone and I'll shop, if there's time, and then head to dinner, where I like to have a cocktail first. I'd LOVE to have an opportunity to get really dressed up for a gala or wedding, but I don't see that in my future.
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

I probably don't qualify for this as I am a bit more than occasional, but I volunteer significantly. I prefer "mainstream" events and have been prominent in events covered by the local news media, worked events attended by thousands of people and have been a part of many high end, cocktail dress occasions. Simple days are spent at art museums, the theater or many local events like street fairs and the like. I'll check the local "Weekend Things To Do" and see what's of interest. Meetup.com is also a good place to find things to do and places to go. The bottom line, how you are dressed should have zero to do with what you do, do what makes you happy! The general public is way more welcoming than you can ever imagine.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Alexandra,

You asked what an occasional CD'er would do well as someone who only get a few opportunities as year to go out what I find satisfying is going out for the entire day and just do what the average GG would do.

I would suggest you would need to dress down a bit. Your outfit is lively but not what 99% of GG's would wear if out for an extended period. For me it's likely to be flat boots, plain'ish skirt and top, makeup kept to a minimum. A typical day out could be out by 09:00, catch a train to a nearby town, I've then caught a bus out to the local outlet park, shopped, had a light lunch, back on the bus to town, shopped some more and then back on the train. I might then after getting home change and go to the cinema grabbing a Big Mac on the way or dine in a restaurant.

What's satisfying about that is it gives me every opportunity to interact with those outside our community. To engage with folks, to do the absolutely normal things a GG would do. It also lets me get a flavour of what the daily life of a GG is like.

Yes getting glammed up and hitting the bars has an excitement to it. Being enfemme for a day brings satisfaction.