Thread: do you miss it?

do you miss it?

hello all,
    I have had a couple of family holidays recently and on the last day of the holiday and on the return journey I noticed I was planning what outfits I would wear when I got home. Do you do the same?
    luv J

Banned Read only
    Jacgues,
    I find this one gets harder to deal with .

My bucket list contains going on a cruise as Teresa , I've taken several in the past with my wife and each time the feeling became worse , I always wanted to end the evening dressed like all the other ladies , pre meal drink , then the meal itself and finish off the evening in a show or a little dancing .

Before each one my wife would drag me round the shops to buy some new male items , we both knew on the last occasion that I would prefer to be looking in the women's section , she did frog march me through to the lovely drab section !! The only concession on the last one was I could wear a nightie at bedtime .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-14-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Oh, yes! I do that nearly every day also.
    Hugs, Carole

Aspiring Member
    If I didn't do that, I wouldn't recognize myself.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    One of the first pieces of advice that shows up in every "self help" book for MTF crossdressing is to pay attention to the GGs around you. Ok, so I did, and now it's become so much of a habit that Tina is paying attention to clothes and makeup, deportment and language, all the time. There is no escaping the fact that there are two of us walking around in this one body all the time!

I am always planning my outfits. I already know what I am going to wear for the next few days typically, I plan out my GNO outfits in advance, etc. I never did with my boring male clothes

I still plan ahead, I used to do it with the girls when I was twenty.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jacques, I'm always thinking about what I'll wear next.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes! But of all of my outfits I always end up in one of three outfits. A dress, 3/4 sleeve nit top and skirt, or jeans and jacket.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I have a good life being CD is an important part of it, but I have learned that here are other things that matter just as much. So no, I can get along without dressing, but the joy will always be there when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    There is no escaping the fact that there are two of us walking around in this one body all the time!
    Tina, Ain't that the truth

Since I wear a skirt or dress every evening after work, I find my self thinking of what I am going to wear nearly every day.

I dont really think about it as i have younger kids at home and the joys of DADT limit how much i have. there are like 5 dresses in my closet that i just go mmmmm i feel like this on for the few hours i get.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Absolutely not! I plan them well BEFORE our family gatherings!

Waiting to think about them until after is simply BAD PLANNING! And, I hate slapdash outfits!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yep. I was in the UK for work all last week and had very little time to myself so on the flight home I was already planning to go out to dinner that night and what I might wear. In the end I was too tired to make a big effort, but I still stuck a dress and wig on as soon as I got in the door, before I even unpacked.

Oh yes I do. I've got 2 weeks coming up I can't dress in the end .sept
    Angie

Yes I miss the chance to go out en femme when I go more than a couple of weeks. When I see a fabulous outfit on a woman either in real life or on TV etc I often can’t wait to copy that look and not being able to do so sometimes is irritating. However I know I’m lucky to be able to go out a couple of times a month and spend long hours fully dressed with my wife,with other women or just alone. Knowing another outing is just arothe corner is enough. I plan ahead for it!