Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your crossdresser MileStones?

Platinum Member

03/04

I guess that my real major milestone would be getting my ears pierced @ age 72 Four years ago.

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My milestones are all pretty small, perhaps they should be called MILDstones, but here they are...

My first milestone, and awareness of certain feelings, was choosing to be a girl at Halloween at about 8 years old. I didn't think about it, just did it, and it felt wonderful.
    My second was after my gf in high school left her bikini in my car, and that night I slipped it on, with a rush of sexuality and joy. After that I began sometimes dressing in "borrowed" lingerie.
    My third milestone was getting found out by a girlfriend, years later, and admitting to her how good it made me feel. She was sympathetic, and although we broke up, it led to
    My fourth milestone, discovering "crossdressing" on the internet, and understanding there were others who had similar desires and joys, and that for us it is natural to dress.
    My fifth milestone happened at a Target store, where I went with a note of specific lingerie I'd found on line and wanted, and the women there were very helpful. I was my own gurl now!
    My sixth milestone was meeting a women, on line, who understood and was sympathetic to my feminine feelings and identity, and let me admire and confide in her. I began dressing at home because it was natural and fun.

Sexuality seems to weave in and out. When I first dressed before puberty, there was nothing sexual about it. When I put on my gf's bikini, I became very aroused, but it was different from how I felt as a guy, being aroused was part of an avalanche of wonderful feelings. Feeling femme is definitely sexy, but only part of the good feelings. I love to clean house en femme, or do office work, but it's hard to get to sleep if I wear lingerie, because it's way too sexy....I wonder what my next milestone will be

1 Start wearing panties, hose and women blue jeans.
    2 wearing skirts and dresses at home on a regular basis. 2 years ago I was looking at skirts and the wife said that she would divorce me if I ever wore one.
    3 shopping for woman's clothing for myself at goodwill with wife.

Slow process and may have hit a wall now but tomorrow is another day.

Accepting my self as trans.
    Coming out to family and friends
    Finally living my life as I should.

Having the courage to try on my Mom's things
    Applying makeup while dressed
    Wearing a wig with makeup
    While my family was away, spending my first overnight dressed
    Buying my first outfits lingerie and wigs
    Taking my femme things out of a suitcase and putting them in drawers and a closet in my first apartment
    Go out at night for a drive while dressed
    Getting out of the car and taking a stroll while dressed in a downtown setting
    Walking into a gay bar while dressed
    Kissing a man while dressed en femme
    Being with a man while dressed
    Entering a drag show
    Being with my girlfriend while dressed
    Confessing to a new girlfriend that I dressed
    Sharing that with her
    Going out to crossdresser events

Aspiring Member
    1. first time I bought a slip for myself (at a department store) age 19

2. first time I asked to try on a dress in a store. age 45

3. first time out "in public" in a dress (at a cd support group meeting). age 55

My milestones?
    1. Becoming completely dressed, by myself.
    2. Successfully putting on my make-up.
    3. Meeting other "girls" and joining a support group.
    4. Going out on the town with some other "girls".
    5. Making a "best friend" on line, in London.
    6. Becoming more feminine in my thinking, more than simply being a crossdresser.
    7. Desiring a relationship with another trannie.
    8. Wishing for a serious relationship with a sweet, gentle , understanding Significant Other.
    9. Next?

Roxanne Lanyon "A Girl Within Me"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I think after 40 years of dressing in public every year there has been some small milestone. But when I think of it 2 years ago I went to Planned Parenthood to get some bloodwork done and went enfemme. There form asked how I referred to my gender and I checked of "gender fluid". The Doctor and staff treated me wonderfully and when it was my turn to be called in from the waiting room it was Stephanie they called for. I almost cried with joy to hear my true name in public.

1. Dressing in my mother's clothes as a child.
    2. Dressing in front of my wife.
    3. Going to a dressing service and make up artist.
    4. Going to TV meetings.
    5. Going to a TV party.
    6. Going shopping en femme.
    7. Seeing a therapist, dressed.
    8. Being hit on by a guy and saying no.
    What's next to do?

I think pumping gas. Even more than going into a store or what not. Something about filling the gas tank, person 2 feet away on the other side of the pump, another 20 feet away at the next pump... Folks driving by. It just felt like such a "normal every day thing to do" that it some how felt like a solid mile stone for me.

Discussing it with my wife, her seeing me fully done, the first time I drove out the garage dressed... all memorable. But some how pumping gas feels like a milestone to me - because it's so "normal".

Ill keep it simple, I attended many events in CT.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Going outside fully dressed and interacting with SA has definitely been a big milestone for me.
    The next step might be going to a bar/club that is CD friendly if i find the courage...