I'm finding it harder to go back to male mode in my new home town . I've dealt with most aspects but getting my hair cut to me was a tricky one . The last couple of times I booked my appointment in drab but just wasn't happy , at the end of my last appontment I asked if she minded me booking as Teresa and just slip my wig off while she trimmed the silver grey layer underneath . I have to say this time I did feel more comfortable wearing full makeup with a blouse and black boot cut trousers with heeled boots but no wig than I did sitting there in drab . She only books appointments so there's not usually anyone sitting waiting , truthfully I don't think it would have bothered me , To me it's the best compromise .

The stylist is from Lithuania , her English isn't perfect but the fact I was dressed made her far more chatty about the whole TG situation , so I'm glad I made this choice .

It may appear trivial to some but I'm determined to stop the chopping and changing as much as I can , I truthfully don't feel comfortable , it's down to a few hours every two weeks now .