Thread: Jack Lemmon

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

Jack Lemmon

I was talking with the wife one day about getting hit on while I am out dressed. Sometimes men are so persistent. So I said to her "I feel like Jack Lemmon from Some Like It Hot when he said, "I'm not even pretty " "
    We both laughed.
    But I'm definitely pulling it off better than Lemmon and Curtis.

You always look so good, have a nice smile with a good fun attitude, of course you are going to attract attention.
    BTW, How was work this week?
    Crissy

Crissy, Karaoke night gig was a little more active than it has been, spring break starting I guess. Had lots of fun hosting and singing. I got slightly sexually molested by a woman I can only describe as "Large Marge" LOL

Banned Read only
    Majella,
    Don't be so hard on them , I feel it will go down as one the best films with the crossdressing theme in time . I think they did a great job , I wouldn't mind finding some of those period costumes and giving it a go .

As for being hit on , well it happens sometimes when shopping , I've had several incidents where a guy has obvioulsy been trailing me , on one occasion a wife realised what her husband was doing and had to drag him away .

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I was talking with the wife one day about getting hit on while I am out dressed. Sometimes men are so persistent. So I said to her "I feel like Jack Lemmon from Some Like It Hot when he said, "I'm not even pretty " "
    We both laughed.
    Now that's not fair. Next to Marilyn, none of us would look much better.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

On the Max Klinger/Andreja Pejic passability scale, I'd put Jack Lemmon just a little behind Dustin Hoffman. But you, my dear far outpace them. You're gorgeous!

Majella, Good on it being busier, makes the evening more fun. Maybe it’s not spring break so much as the word is out about going on Monday’s. 😀
    Crissy

Majella, At least your are getting hit on in a equal opportunity manner. Tell us more about Large Marge.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Over the time I have watched you correspond you ave changed out of sight.

I really like your presentation these days.

Nothing wrong with man in a dress, it's just not my bag.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Let me say this about Large Marge, I now know what the inside of her mouth feels like 😛

I'm am impressed that some of you get hit on by guys. That is wonderful. You do look great in your profile pixs. Doubt I could ever achieve that level of female sensuality.

Platinum Member
    Getting hit upon when out and presumably not looking to attract attention is a common plight for a woman. Most gentlemen will "test the waters" to determine whether the other person, male or female, is interested/available. Some guys just don't take "no" for an answer and are too persistent or worse. As a guy over the years I've been hit on by women and guys including one time when my wife was standing right next to me. I can understand if you don't try you'll never succeed. Again, some men and women just won't take no for an answer.

Silver Member
    Ugh. Lemmon and Curtis represent the worst caricatures of crossdressers. Maybe it comes from the best information available at the time, but ewww. From that era we also get Norman Bates in "Psycho". If any of our younger members wonder why some older ones have difficulty accepting themselves or in gaining the acceptance of others, it might be because of those images from 50-60 years ago that said we had something seriously wrong with us.

BTW, Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari were not much better in "Bosom Buddies"

In Some Like It Hot and Bosom Buddies the main characters were crossdressing NOT crossdressers, they were put in a situation where they had to resort to disguising themselves as women. Psycho is something all together different uh he was a psycho.

wow crazy i just saw this movie on my first date with a girl i met recently. it was playing in a classic theatre night. i thought it would be interesting to see what she thought of it. it was actually hey idea to see the movie. i don't think she knows i dress yet unless she looked in my medicine cabinet maybe. i liked the movie though super funny too. i thought they did a good job honestly

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wish I was 1/2 as cute as Curtis in that movie!
    somelikeithot_063pyxurz1.jpg

Altho, with a mask I can do Marilyn!
    IMG_6053 (476x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I wish I was 1/2 as cute as Curtis in that movie!
    We'd all be that cute if we had the makeup artists and stylists and dressers and wardrobe that they did while on the set!

Fran

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not if you're a weathered 76 year old man, Fran-k!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Majella , I think that you have lemmon & Curtis beat by a long country mile. >Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I knew Jack Lemmon.

I played golf with Jack Lemmon.

You're hotter than Jack Lemmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Cut them some slack. You don’t have to stand next to Marilyn Monroe!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!