Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Gorgeous"

Aspiring Member
    It could be an honest compliment. Enjoy it.

A compliment is a way to get close enough to you to confirm their suspicion that they clocked you. Many of us are passable at a distance but not so well close up. Where I live, undercover cops often use compliments to get close to a suspect and to get a reaction that they can use as a field sobriety test, so I am more cynical than most people about things like this.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Take the components however they are intended and simply enjoy. I got a hansom from my wife this morning whislt drab. Happy with that.

What a wonderful complement to add to an outing. Good Job!