Thread: What Wins ???

Banned Read only

What Wins ???

Weather being nice, had to run some errands this morning and had to decide what to wear ????? First thought was just dress male and out the door BUT another thought entered my mind, the joy of opening my panty drawer, seeing all those colorful choices and then the feminine feeling as I tuck, pull on tight panties and see how feminine they look from all angles as I look in the mirror. Decision made, "girl wins", then the good feeling of selecting and putting on girl pants, top and shoes I will wear that makes me feel feminine like like a girl. The pleasure of leaving home dressed feminine and going about wearing the clothes I love makes being a CD very, very nice. One non CDing males don't get to enjoy.

I believe that when "girl won", YOU won.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think it's great that that works for u and others, deebra!

But, I do not enjoy going out in Vanillaland dressed. I continually stress, worrying about people's reactions to a man dressed in women's things.

On a beautiful Spring day, I prefer to confidently throw on some skimpy, sexy outfit and shoot pics in my backyard! All fun, no stress! And, what I see in my mirror and pics tells me whether or not I looked/felt fem!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If it makes you happy then its a win.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    One non CDing males don't get to enjoy.
    Please know that non-CDing dudes are all good with not enjoying what you describe. They are all good with their non-CDing existence...and their SOs are likely grateful as well.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Deebra, it appears as though you are glad that the girl won! Hope your errands are fruitful.

Long ago I disposed of my male underwear. Soon after, the joy of opening the panty drawer to see all those color choices disappeared. I just grab the pair on top.

Perhaps, if I bought some men's underwear, those feelings might return...

The girl-win that you describe is great. I can imagine it completely . However, that euphoria is not only achievable by a crossdresser putting on feminine clothing .

Regular guys experience euphoria from other sources: Wearing designer men's clothing, high end footwear, working on a car, watching or playing sports, dating and a night out ( dating for us is a little more stressful, no? ),...

- Lydianne.

Gold Member
    I do not go out dressed, However, I am under dressed all the time, I also wear Fem Jeans all the time,
    The only men thing I wear out side is a Polo top. So I guess I am 75% dressed. That is as good as I can be.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Doc I'm surprised that you stress by peoples reaction if they clocked you wearing girl clothes. Seeing your pic's I thought your confidence would allowed you to go out stress free. I was dressed in a girl T that covered the waist of the girl jeans. Girl embellished belt. The jeans were tight and showed a flat front (I like that) and the rear pockets did have embellished stitching and glitter. The tennis shoes were girl all white. Chose to wear thin white sox but sometimes nude nylons. And I and the clothes blend, no one has ever questioned my appearance. They feel so feminine on and as I said the flat front is a turn on for me in public just like the GG's. I like the feel of how the tight jeans are tight over the panties and hold the tuck that makes the privates disappear. The colors matched and did not call attention. Hope you put something on and go out, it's better than home and you will be surprised no one notices.

Lydianne, perhaps I've learned something by what you said about some guys wearing designer clothes. Do you think they get as much of a thrill as a CD wearing more than they do; we wear women's underwear as well as outerwear, jewelry, makeup ??

Sara they might be good but they don't get the enjoyment we do, I'll betcha I'm right on this.

Hi Deebra,

Not only do we not have a monopoly on this feeling, I doubt whether it's even the most effective way of getting there . I would think chemical *ahem* 'assistance' gets some there from first principles . But we'll leave that one for a sec, heh! . I'll answer in good faith .

Excluding fetish, then yes, I've seen it. For those that feel pride in their presentation, it's not about the quantity of what they wear; it's about how it makes them feel. A great suit, great shoes, a quality watch, an expensive cologne, going out and feeling that they will get noticed above the next guy ,.. And as for the extra items of womenswear that you have on, they want that about as much as you want what they are wearing . The idea that they are missing out on the feeling is ill-conceived.

( And they didn't have to deal with the conflict, the dysphoria, the questions behind their backs, the self-acceptance journey . Not an unsweet deal by any means.. for those that way inclined ). I consider it a strength to have the insight to recognise that others are different.

- Lydianne.

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra , that's what it's all about. >Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Deebra,
    It's nice to have options but girl time is good time.
    Cheers,
    Robin

Sounds like a win to me. Weekends I have gone to wearing women's leggings and tops to run errands.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It’s a definite win. There’s an old song...”when I’m out with you I get that old feeling”.. I changed it to...”when I dress, I get that old feeling”...especially when I slip on my nylon stockings...happens every time. Dressing today was a “girl win”.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    The pleasure of leaving home dressed feminine and going about wearing the clothes I love makes being a CD very, very nice. One non CDing males don't get to enjoy.
    A non CDing male has his own definition of feeling terrific on a nice day. It's whatever floats your boat. As a man who enjoys expressing himself in female attire on occasion, yes, it does feel terrific. There is a certain mindset associated with cross dressing. If the mind is not into wearing women's clothing for the day I do not don women's attire just to don women's attire. Personally, it is all or nothing for me. No hybrid. Some days the male mindset is dress shirt/tie, slacks, shined shoes. Other days it may be frayed cut off jeans, white tee shirt, barefooted. And, sometimes whatever falls between. The hybrid look makes me think someone is really caught between two worlds. A guy who is not into wearing women's clothing is not missing a thing.

I try to have a Nikki day at least once a week. I do go out to church, maybe do some grocery or other shopping and visit with friends or going out to eat. Yes it does feel good and I do feel sorry for those who would like to do the same, but are forced by circumstances not to be able to do the same. As far as non -cds they don't have the same urges that we do so they will not have the same enjoyment we do.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie47, you said a guy who is not into wearing women's clothing is not missing a thing, IOW's the male clothes just cover him and he is in a "neutral" state of mind. When I dress female my emotions are heightened by feeling the tight soft sexy panties I'm wearing, bra and all the rest. I feel good, sexy and feminine wearing girl clothes. Isn't he missing this ???

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

If there is no interest in crossdressing or does not have GID, then he is not missing out.

With me the girl is awinner all the time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Why would a guy miss out on something hes not the least bit interested in.there's plenty of manly pursuits that gets a guys blood flowing

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Playing devil's advocate for a moment there are guys who are missing out. But they're not missing out because they're not crossdressing. They're missing out because they're not dressing (as either gender) to feel good about themselves.
    Men who dress well are the exception rather than the rule. Too many just throw on whatever. Indeed I dare say many of us are like that in male mode.
    Speaking for myself I have my lounge wear (male and female) that's just for whatever, but when I go out, even if it's shopping I'm typically in a suit. No slight to anyone else, that's just how I roll. But it means that I feel good about me even when in male mode.
    It's those who don't care about how they look or feel (the latter being the important bit) who are missing out, whether wearing women's clothes or men's. And even then they don't know what they're missing because... They don't care!

I get that win every day. I love my panties.
    Angie