Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Busted buying pantyhose at Target

It all depends on the woman. Some don't mind men wearing clothes designed for women, a long as it is not their men.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sounds like a pretty cool encounter to me

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

It's really a lot more common than you might think. Statistics that I have seen put it about 25% of all men crossdress to some extent, some just wear panties or a pair of hosiery, some dress fully with all accessories, and everywhere in between. It's very well known than men love the feeling of nylon on their legs, and the added stimulation only afforded to a male due to obvious genitalia...a woman just cannot feel the same physical and sexual stimulation that a man can when wearing nylon and silk. Add to that the thrill of doing something 'wrong' and 'unacceptable', and you have a feeling that you can't get anywhere else, a most unique sensation. And more women than you could imagine are ok with this. Of course, many are not and many relationships have failed because of the woman's non-acceptance (most feel betrayed when it was kept 'hidden' from them).

At the end of the day, there is nothing, nor should there be anything wrong with wearing clothes that SOCIETY says are for women. I so badly wish we lived in a world where we could dress however we wanted without fear of ridicule or harm. Things are changing, but I won't see it come full circle in my lifetime. Sad we can't be ourselves.

just buy online

I could totally see myself saying that to a man going through the line. LOL!

I'm like a lot on here I wouldn't think that was being busted, I'd take it as a compliment that you got a good pair of panty hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleene View Post
    I am still afraid to buy in person, working on my courage. Seems to be in short supply with regards to dressing. Most of you seem so comfortable with CD. I'm working on it.
    It's like jumping into the ocean when the water is cold. It's hard the first time, but afterwards becomes very routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Sure, some might dress up at Hallowe'en, in a caricature humourous sort of way, with pantyhose over their hairy legs and jockey shorts....but that's it.
    I often wonder if the guy is making a caricature so no one will guess how much he loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Renea View Post
    As I was checking out she said that's a very feminine purchase for a guy do you think they will fit? I said sure hope so.
    I was once asked, "Do you think it will fit her? My answer was, "I'm sure it will fit her". In fact her had already tried it on to make sure it would fit

Quote Originally Posted by Karmen;4356561
    Interesting experience. I had a few encounters in the past when shop personnel hinted at me with remarks about wearing female clothes or shoes when I was shopping in drab, but never had a conversation about that with random customers.
    I actually helped some random customer from making a terrible fashion faux pas.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes View Post
    I could totally see myself saying that to a man going through the line. LOL!
    Sometimes I'll see a dude holding his wife's handbag while she's in the changing room. I've often walked by and said, "nice handbag".

I know it's mean, but ...
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    Once (and the only time) in a Kohl's store, I was en drab buying for me a dress I liked.The female cashier asked, "did you try it on"? I replied, "No, I know my sizes". She was embarrassed as she rung me up.

Silver Member
    She may have been flirting with you
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]