Thread: this is still crossdressing

this is still crossdressing

hello all,
    I went out dressed as a woman and nobody noticed! I wore women's Chelsea boots, women's socks, women's boy-cut panties, women's jeans, a women's vest, a women's tee shirt, a women's hoodie, clear nail varnish, clear lip gloss and women's perfume.
    In the past I thought that crossdressing was wearing womanly women's clothes and was really angry that "society" accepted women wearing men's clothes.
    But I have now tried it and it felt good.
    I don't think the public is ready to see me in a dress though; so that is reserved for evenings at home with my marvelous wife.
    luv J

Banned Read only
    Jacques,
    Society is pretty good at accepting most things as long as you don't upset them . You make a big assumption that you weren't noticed , the majority of people choose not to react but they do notice but that may not be all bad , sometime they notice because they like what they see . The problem is we never know and it's not something we can openly ask people .

I go out every single day , I have to say it does feel good but the big thing to learn is don't go looking for or digging for a reaction , the chances are you may get one and it might not be to your liking . I learned very quickly to stop looking over your shoulder , I have everyday jobs to do and people I must meet and converse with , the one label I adopt now is Teresa , I'm not a Cder , I'm TG and dealing with it . The clothes do feel good to wear but more importantly they paint the right picture of how I feel inside .

I’ll give you the standard disclaimer I give all the girls venturing out for their first time(s). Just because nobody SAID anything, yelled, insulted, screamed, fainted, or lynched, does NOT mean that no one noticed.

If you’re happy in scrubs then more power to you. Personally if t-shirts and hoodies were gonna do it for me, then I’d just stick to drab. Just one suggestion, a vest and a hoodie is kind of a weird combo.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You must have been hot wearing all those clothes.
    Can we see a pic of you in all those clothes?
    People notice they just don't care.

Yes you did cross dress, but then nobody noticed, why?

You do have to appear female in my opinion when out dressed, otherwise there is no point.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

@Micki OP may be a Brit. In which case what you call a vest would be a waistcoat, whereas a vest would be more akin to a camisole.
    And with British weather (this Easter scorcher notwithstanding) a vest, tee shirt AND hoodie just sounds like an average day. 😁

Platinum Member
    "womanly women's"????

Now I am confused I am a older girl Been through some tough times with dressing and going out and bought you all have it made from what I see anything goes

I pass or get thought of as a woman more than ever it's how you believe you fit in

Just for the record the boy short panties probably worked lol

Yes, the difference between passing to blend for general day to day is really kind of drab, dressing to pass and impress is hard to do.

It is always refreshing to read another story where the public doesn't get confused by seeing a crossdresser.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Let's see a picture of the outfit and we can form an opinion on whether you went unnoticed. Not many here are PASSABLE. Myself included.

Banned Read only
    There is one thing I don't understand about threads like this , describing the underwear only matters to the author no one else sees it . When I go out it's fairly obvious I'm wearing a bra , in some thinner blouses it's also possible to see a cami or the top of a full length slip , there's no intention of my underwear being sexual to me and hopefully no one else . I get the feeling some do get a high from people knowing or hoping they know about their underwear ,in those circumstances some could find it slightly creepy .

I didn't read where Jacques was trying to pass as a woman. Rather, I read it as trying to pass as a man wearing women's clothing.

I have done this many, many times. With the right clothing, it is almost impossible to mistake me for a woman. Nobody has ever asked to see a label or given me a confusing look. Not once. Amazing.

hello all,
    many thanks for your comments and discussion.
    Sorry - I do not have any photographs.
    And a vest is an undergarment in the UK; though a "vest top" is worn as outwear too in hot weather.
    I have a beard so I do not try to pass as a woman. I am a man who likes to wear women's clothes.
    I went out wearing what could be described as women's versions of men's clothes and it still felt like I was crossdressing, to my surprise. In the past I thought that I had to wear feminine clothes for me to be a real crossdresser; but my opinion is changing.
    We are all different and I love the way that I can write about this in this group and not get judged. Many thanks for that.
    luv J

Aspiring Member
    If I was to go out on the street, most of the women I'd see would be dressed in that kind of attire. Jeans or leggings, top, hoodie. I've always maintained that if you dress like the women on the street, you fit in and go unnoticed.

Banned Read only
    HollyGreene,
    Dressing appropriate is how I see it but don't get me wrong everyday isn't easy . The telltale traits are still there , so the temptation is still to be OTT . I still feel I wear too much makeup but GGs disagree , the problem is many women don't wear makeup and I feel I need to . I have GG friends that say I dress stylish , I still don't know how to take that because it suggests I still haven't toned it down enough . The problem is we never know for certain why they make those comments are they being kind , are being genuine or are they slightly envious ? Sometimes I feel there's a mix of all three , I can only base it on the fact that my daughter and sister in law wouldn't go out with me if they didn't feel comfortable . I was driving my daughter to take the granddaughter out and I couldn't help commenting that she is totally comfortable with me , she replied I don't even give it a second thought .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-25-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Platinum Member
    If you are wearing women's clothes then you are crossdressing wheatear any notice it or not.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, Does it make any noise???????????>Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    We are all different and I love the way that I can write about this in this group and not get judged. Many thanks for that.
    Oh! you'll get judged there's some on here can't help it.But all I can say is more power to you

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yes, it IS crossdressing...for a woman! Sorry, not trying to be an ass, but crossdressing for a man is not wearing 'women's' jeans. Glad you liked it and feel good, but be honest with yourself and others, it disingenuous to consider that to be crossdressing. I own a Lamborghini...it's a Hot Wheels one though...so I don't really own a Lamborghini now, do I?

It sounds like your outing went well @jacques well done

> Society is pretty good at accepting most things as long as you don't upset them
    > [they might notice but] the majority of people choose not to react

I think Teresa described it well... it's sort of irrelevant whether anyone noticed, the important thing is that they let you be
    What they thought about it all doesn't really matter. Onwards and upwards!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinhose View Post
    Yes, it IS crossdressing...for a woman! Sorry, not trying to be an ass, but crossdressing for a man is not wearing 'women's' jeans.
    Good luck trying to convince a genetic woman that, when she slips into her Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, she is crossdressing.

by Lovinhose
    Yes, it IS crossdressing...for a woman!
    I do buy all of my clothes in the women's departments. It is not "cross dressing" for me to wear women's jeans.

You are free to wear what you would like and call it whatever you want when referring to yourself.