Thread: Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday

We woke up with no clear plan but thought heading out for a late breakfast would be a good idea. With all the usual haunts closed we eventually found a bar in Bawtry, serving brunch in sunny rear courtyard. Though two or three tables were occupied nobody paid us any attention.
    M, my gorgeous SO ordered a cheeky gin, insisting the “Sun was over the Yard arm” somewhere. Nothing but “Ladies” from the staff, which never fails to give a little buzz.

After eating, we wandered round the square and ended up in a little clothes boutique which seemed to be largely floaty summery cotton items. I was expecting it to be expensive as it is a wealthy area but this was quite reasonable. The owner explained all the outfits were one size, which kept the prices down, and that the cut dictated fit. M tried on a beige two piece which was a diaphanous and a little see through (I had to “stand guard” at the shop door) and when I found her the same in grey she was sold. Perfect for my Aunt’s 70th later this summer. The owner was mainly concentrating on the customer in the other changing cubicle, who was half in and half out, asking for different colours. It was a very small shop but neither of them took much notice of me. I pondered trying something on but that is a bridge I haven’t crossed yet.

Round the corner another shop had a lovely yellow outfit hung outside which very much caught M’s eye. The harem pants were silk. This time the budget and practicality won.

Very low key, but a lovely morning together.

Sounds like a wonderful day

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a good day, Helena! But, I have no idea who "we" is, or if you were dressed?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The long holiday span over Easter got me off track wandering around the shops as well.

Only tops and pants this time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Helena, Sounds like a wonderful day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

A lovely day! Next time maybe you will try on some clothing in a shop!

Banned Read only
    Helena,
    So good you and M managed to get some time together . Once you step over the changing room threshold there's no going back , maybe I need to stop crossing the brdge so often . I made it out on Easter Monday and one of my favourite shops was heaving but I just waited my turn in line for a changing cubicle , got the thumbs up from another GG and used my discount voucher at the checkout .

Sorry we missed you and M last Friday night , I hope you can make it next time , still you know where to come now for a cup of tea and say hello to the dog .

Miss Joann & Alwayshave it was. I liked the simplicity of it. Time in the sun with my love.

Bev. I enjoy a little browsing but can't go too mad with the budget.

Sherry I was with my wonderful girlfriend/partner/ SO. I was dressed (long sleeved top with floaty trousers and sandals) and just light foundation and my favourite bobbed wig.

Cheshire girl. Hopefully. It is funny, despite having done different things that remains one major item to overcome.

Teresa. Possibly I am afraid the bridge will have trolls living under it, waiting for me to come clip cloppping over it. We are sorry we couldn't make Fridays meeting too, and unfortunately I am away for next one.