Thread: Badgering Guests

Untitled

Angry Badgering Guests

BLOODY WELL STOP IT!!!

This forum does not need it's members badgering those who choose to read and not participate. There are Guests on this forum for various reasons, some are even members who choose not to log on at that time.

Guests are able to read both the M2F and TS forums, their choice
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    BLOODY WELL STOP IT!!!

This forum does not need it's members badgering those who choose to read and not participate. There are Guests on this forum for various reasons, some are even members who choose not to log on at that time.

Guests are able to read both the M2F and TS forums, their choice

This was written a year and a half ago after MANY posts badgering guests !
    We often hear how scared someone was to join and just read here as a guest for years before joining. We even now have many join but do not comment on posts and just read .That is their right to do so and we are here to offer support at anytime when they are ready.
    You do not know what is happening in their life, career ect .....some of you act like you never were deep in the closet.
    Furthermore , if I hear anymore asking members to Provide more info like where they live , work or personal info either in a post or by pm YOU Will Be BANNED. It is none of your business, people will share whatever they feel comfortable with.
    They join here with fake birthdays as not to be outed. Have some compassion for others who might not be in the same situation you are.
    I am tired of Repeatedly addressing both of these and those who just cannot let this go I will let you go.
    Last edited by Di; 01-19-2021 at 05:06 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️