Thread: I fell dressed and now confused

I fell dressed and now confused

Sorry haven't been around lately very busy, but not that there hasn't been any Maria action happening. Last Friday was Good Friday and we were off work, looking for any excuse to get dressed and go out I called the crossdressing store in the city to see if they were open. They said they were and I told my wife I was going to get dressed and go buy some cover up. With most stores being closed my wife was bored and wanted to come for the drive but wasn't going to come in the store with me.
    It was qiut downtown and I found parking in front of the store I got out of the car and went in and as always they really make me feel special there. I bought the make-up and walked back to the car, my wife was shocked that I really walked out in public and that I walked by people with my head high with confidence and how great I walked in heels. She told me that she could have only imagined me when I told her things but now seeing it with her own eyes she was surprised and also told me how far I have come and how i was so determined and how proud she was of me.
    I told her that I feel comfortable in this area of downtown because it is a high gay community and pointed out to her the pride colours painted at the intersections and the pride flags everywhere and this is probably the only place I could walk the streets and nobody would take a second look and it would be very normal.
    We were at a red light and my wife looked over and there was a coffee shop bakery and she asked me if I was feeling confident enough to go in that bakery and have a coffee dressed, I asked her if I looked presentable enough to go, and I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, she said I looked great. I instantly pulled to the right and parked the car, I got out to put money in the parking meter and there were people walking by and I looked down at my legs and pantyhosed toes pointing out of my heels and in disbelief I was dressed like that.
    We walked in and my wife seemed OK and I believe I was more nervous,it was what looked like a older home converted into a small coffee shop bakery with a few tables. My wife ordered our coffee and she ordered what looked like some homemade biscuits, the women brought our coffee to us and told us to enjoy our stay and to feel comfortable, myself feeling a little nervous I asked her where the rest room was, she said down the stairs and use which ever one I want. There was nobody else in there so I decided to go, it felt weird with the clicking of my heels and when I opened the door to go down, being a older place the stair were steep and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it down with my heels on. I starting going down and holding the rail and with my purse strap falling off my shoulder making it more difficult, I got down to the landing and I had to make a left and go down three more steps and that's when it felt like my heel hit the noising of the step and I starting falling. On my way down I didn't want to fall on my knee so I tried to spin myself and land on my back. I ended up on my back and because the corridor was so tight I smashed a door open startling a person working in a room that looked like a prep room. He instantly ran over asking we if I was OK, I looked down to see my dress rode up and my stay-ups were out and he asked me where I was hurt, in a dazz I told him my right leg hurt and he grabbed my leg and ask me where it hurt. I looked up to the stairs to see what I fell on and seen the stairs had the old style steel molding and my heel still there stuck in the steel, I looked down to see my bare foot and that's when I noticed he was beside me with my leg by his side and he was rubbing my leg and my dress was pretty high and I didn't know how to react to this. I told him I was Ok and I started getting myself up, he picked up my purse and put it back on my shoulder and he started patting the dust off of me and then very boldly he lifted my dress and started patting the dirt off my legs and asking me if my leg was OK and grabbed my shoe and grabbed the calve of my leg and put my shoe on. I thanked him and went to the restroom and was more worried about any runs in my new stay-ups more then anything else. I went upstairs gingerly and my wife asked me what took me so long and why I had a strange look on my face. I'm very honest with my wife and I tell her everything, I started telling her that I fell and that's when that same gentleman came to our table and apologized about the step and if I was ok and he could offer us anything else from the store. We are very simple people and we just said not to worry about it and that I was ok.
    My wife asked what happened and why I had a strange look on my face, I told her how I fell and that the thing that was freaking me out was when I looked down at him rubbing my leg I was getting aroused. He lifted my dress really high exsposing me and I didn't try to pull my dress down almost like I was enjoying having another man viewing me and touching me and I was embarrassed that he must have seen I was aroused. My wife said I acted like a women would and she starting laughing, not finding anything funny I told her I'm a married man I never thought of being with a man or being touched by a man and wondering why I got aroused. My wife said when I'm dressed I really believe I'm a women and made appoint of saying the way I dress and the way I drive with my skirt always up a touch that I'm looking for the attention of men, just like women do. Women like attention and so did I when dressed and she reminded me about the Halloween a few years ago when I was felt up by a freinds, friend and how much I was confused then.
    She said its 40 plus years that I've been dressing and never went out looking for a man and why would I start now and that I must have really felt like a women at that moment.
    It still left me a little worried even now and I know this site isn't much of this topic but anyone else ever wonder when something like this happens and we react a certain way why we react how we do and even though I don't find men attractive or any thought of being with a man why I felt that way and should I be worried.
    I thanked my wife so much for sharing this with her and never thought in my life she would be so open minded and do what she did that day. She said she figured if anyone else was in that area they were in the same shoes as us, and felt bad that I fell and got more then I bargained for on the experience.
    Sorry it was a little long.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-27-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Sorry to hear of your fall.

Since I'm short and have an hourglass figure people instantly gender me as a woman, especially now since I've grown out my hair.
    Since I instinctively respond like a woman would, social interactions are much easier now that I've figured that out. Just the way the world works.

If your en femme had been capri pants and sneakers, would your feelings have been the same? If so, then you might have stuff to think about. If not, then you might just have been imagining yourself in his position, seeing the view that you imagine you were presenting. [EDIT] ..And note that this is a heterosexual thought. [/EDIT]

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 04-27-2019 at 12:50 PM.

I was in the grocery store back a few months ago! I went into a sort of daydreaming thing! There were two men in the produce section and for some reason I was comparing them as to which would be a better match appearance-wise for Lana Mae! It shocked me back to reality! Never had thoughts like that and am not wanting a relationship with any man! I found it very strange! Hugs Lana Mae PS: I was not dressed as Lana Mae, but "natural" me!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

LOL. Why would you be worried. Afraid those latent gay genes are going to go into overdrive and brainwash you into going out and picking up men? I know it can be very confusing to become physically aroused at the touch of someone of the same gender, especially if you identify as straight. But I’ve got some good news for you: you’re not gay.

Seriously sexual arousal, especially for men, is a biological reaction. Your nerve endings don’t know if it’s a man or a woman stimulating them, they just know that something feels good and pass that information along. Now if you had fallen and we’re talking about the gorgeous guy who came to your rescue, you’d have reason to pause. Becoming sexually aroused by touch from the same gender is not the definition of gay or bisexual.

So relax, you’re fine.

Maria, you have a very understanding and perceptive wife. I like her take on it and you should accept it. Try not to read too much into your reaction.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Doesn't matter. The jury is still out on whether you had a bi response, or a "female" response. Since I'm at least nonbinary on the spectrum, I consider all my responses to be female.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yeah you bumped your head and now you are gay thats it.
    You loved a mans attention and desire to help you while you were dressed.
    Nothing wrong with that but you thought of it like a straight man so I think you are OK LOL