Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it. I FINALY DID IT !!!

Silver Member

I did it. I FINALY DID IT !!!

Warning, a bit long, but I loved writing it!

About 12 days ago, I posted:"My next salon visit will be in full femme." Today I DID IT! Black sandals and pants (rainy today), long sleeve red t-shirt, lipstick to match, a little make up, salt and pepper wig, and white bead jewelry, neck, ears and wrists, black purse and a pop-up bumpershoot. I felt wonderful and ready to take on the world!.

The salon opens a 9 AM, so, fully dressed, I left home at 8:45. At 9:10, not open! Stood outside for about 8 minutes, saw the back door open, and my nail tech, Paula, come and opened the front door, saying, "Hi, beautiful. You look so pretty". My day was off to a great start. I said I needed a full manicure, and toenails polished, too. Paula sat me at the front manicure table (everyone who came in would see me! I got just a little nervous, but didn't ask to be moved). She started to work clipping, shaping (oval) filing, cuticles, sanding the tops of the nails, then a clear base coat, two coats of a pretty red that matched my T-shirt, and as top coat... wow! what a beautiful shine!

Other nice, and knowing techs came over to say hi, and referred to me in the feminine gender, some taking photos of their own and several taken through the whole process on my phone for my personal accomplishments record. I felt like an old princess, and ate up all of the attention!

Fingernails done, we move to a pedicure chair so Paula could do her magic on my toenails. This time, though, no pedicure, as mine was done about 12 days ago. The polishing routine was the same for the toes as it was for my fingers, and in no time my toes had shine. I couldn't stop smiling, and I took a lot of work sequence photos while Paula worked her magic. During this toe-time, two females entered, one for a hairscut, and one for a manicure. Our eyes met and I smiled, as did she.

While my toes were drying, Paula brought me a piece of delicious cake and a bottle of water, and I watched the lady getting her nails done. My bill for over an hour's work was $24. I tipped Paula $10, and thanked her so much for her great work on my first ever manicure and salon toe polish. She asked what was I going to do now, and I said SHOPPING, and I did so bravely and without a bit of concern.

I proceeded down the center's walk to a Pay-Less shoe store .. closed and empty! Then to Joan's Etc., got a cart went in behind two ladies and walked most of the store, I bought a cloth measuring tape that had BOTH inches and Cms, which I needed when I look at on-line clothing that only give Cms. I checked out and the cashier called me ma'am. I smiled some more. Got in my car and drove down to Targets. Lotsa women and kids entering and leaving. This would be the real test! I got a cart, put my purse in it, went in and started my adventure. I hit the woman's clearance section and walked all through it with other women ( I was one, too, ya know!). Nothing suited me, so over to shoes. Again, nothing I wanted. next, the lingerie section. I needed a black top half slip. Nothing my size, and I looked hard. Bras... don't really need another one, but what the hell... I found a really pretty, white, soft cup 38C one with lace around the band. I just had to buy something on my first spree in full femme, and this was it. The smartass cashier said thank you, sir, but I smiled at her, too, I was so damned happy!

I had to wee wee, so I drove to an Arby's, peed (woman's restroom) and ate lunch, looking at the photos of the salon visit and thinking to myself how absolutely easy it all went, and knowing I'll always remember my first time and now knowing I can do it again, any time I want to.

big congratz to you (knuckle bump) sounds like you had a good ole' time.....don't be disheartened by peeps like that cashier, in time you'll find some nice reply's to dig them back as you smile.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hurray!

Nicely done! Great write up.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you !!!

Well done! Beauty salon visits are great for building confidence. I see that you had the manicure in the public area. That must have been a big leap forward for you.

Jenny, Congratulations on a fantastic day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Congratulations on a fine day out!

Jenny, I am very happy for you! You had a fantastic day and it is something we would all love to do, ok some do already but many do not. You shrugged the knucklehead cashier off as you should have. Just a big, Good for you!! 😃
    Crissy

Congratulations on your great day!

In a different thread I mentioned possibly visiting a nearby Target. In light of your story, I may have to reconsider that.

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful day ignorant cashier aside.

Aspiring Member
    The cashier was probably thinking "Crap, even a guy looks more feminine than I do".

Good write up to a great day out. You sound very confident now.

Hooray! I am very happy for you.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Congratulations Jenny, a wonderful day and written up very well.

A good reply to that, if it's a woman, is (big grin) "and thank YOU sir!" [exeunt, stage left]
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I'm with nvlady. I'd have been tempted to look her up and down and say 'well at least one of us should look feminine'. But that's just me being bitch.
    Good for you, Jenny. Congrats on a successful trip.
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 04-30-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Special spa day are so fun may you have many more.

Lisa

Jenny glad you had a fun day. I spent half the day on the road for what turned out to be a wasted trip. As the say when it rains make Jello. So I spent about 4 hrs doing my main outdoor hobby (in Drab) GeoCacheing. The GGs around here who do it wear something akin to men's work clothes.
    And of course the clear coat I was wearing got messed up.
    We are awaiting you next adventure.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

> now knowing I can do it again, any time I want to.

Yay and that's my favorite part of the whole story Don't worry about the few miserable gits who will deliberately call you "sir". That says more about their lives than it does about yours. I'm delighted to see it didn't upset you. I don't bother responding any more I just think "ya whatever, loser"

What a grand adventure day you had. And congratulations on achieving a long sought goal. You are probably still floating around the clouds with joy. The twits who can't address you in a respectful manner are out there and they sometimes are trying to bait you. She expected a frown or something similar; you gave her a smile which no doubt put a quick end to her lame brain attempt to produce a reaction. Good job.

That is a wonderful account your day
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi Jenny,
    Congrats! I'm so happy you had such a wonderful day!

Robin

Congratulations on your journeyJenny. It sounds like it wasn't great day. We need to see pictures of your nails...cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Silver Member
    Hi, TG. I'd love to send photos, but I've never been able to figger out how to do it from my phone.