Thread: Time Slips Away

Time Slips Away

Before we married SO kinda excepted my cding bought me a pair of cute little panties once. We broke up a couple years then got back together and got married. I didn't try to do any CD for awhile, bought a house 3 kids working, didn't have time I guess. Still was in the back of my mind I'm sure. Forward 10 years it hit again. Wife and kids would go to church Sunday morning and all her pretty closes and shoes were calling me and I answered. Couple months went by wife caught on to what I was doing packed up all her clothes had me take them to her mothers to be given away. neither of us talked about it just kinda numbed up. Over the years would some things, pantyhose shoes a skirt, then purge. In my 70 now and wanting to set stuff straight. Hope I can follow thru with it.

Wait a sec. SHE packed up all HER clothes and sent them away?

Forgive my bluntness, but, WTF did she wear after all her clothes were given away?????
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think this is another case of a CD that speaks of themselves when dressed in the 3rd person.
    I don't get it either.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Set WHAT straight, Leona? Your CDing or your SO!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I gather you were wearing her clothes when she caught you. That's probably the biggest problem here. I doubt you can ever set this straight, but I hope the best for you.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

leona lee, I don’t quite get this either, please explain. In my own marriage my CD’ing is a roller coaster and recently my wife told me not to wear any of her clothes. I told her I do not and have not, This is one thing to get us in trouble for sure unless the wife offers, which in my case is never going to happen.
    Crissy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yeah set what straight ??
    Kind of hard to get the point of your story when you don't complete sentences.
    So your wife didn't want to wear her clothes again after she found out you were wearing them? Thats pretty harsh on her part but then again most women don't like their husbands wearing their clothes. You should get your own.
    There is way more going on here I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shely View Post
    I gather you were wearing her clothes when she caught you. That's probably the biggest problem here. I doubt you can ever set this straight, but I hope the best for you.
    At the time of being found out my wife was a stay at home mother before that an office worker and had a lot of nice office clothes which she gave away.I don't get and don't I speak of my self in the third person Traci.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That doesn't answer most of our questions, Leona. In fact, it creates more!

Did she give the clothes away because u wore them or because she doesn't wear them any more!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Im going to guess that since Leona is 70 then Leona wife is around same age, SO most likely the clothes that were packed up were Leona wifes clothes when Leona wife was much younger and then maybe smaller.

So Leona could fit in them but maybe not Leonas wife.....Plus style and lets face it women dont throw out clothes.

What happened to me, I was much larger than my wife when we first met,but now my hips and waist are smaller for sure..

Just a weird guess.

Banned Read only
    I believe the OP is saying his wife discovered he was wearing her old clothes which she had no need for anymore. She got rid of the clothes which were a temptation to him. OP then has resorted to buying and purging. Now he wants to have a conversation with his wife to bring forth his need to wear women's clothing. I wish you luck.

My wife is not accepting of my cross dressing. Once upon a time she was a petite woman. Now she and I wear the same size. She has disposed of all her clothes when she has gained or lost weight. Up and down. In and out come the clothes. I would never wear her clothes even though the clothes would fit me. Unless the woman in your life says it is alright to wear her clothes buy your own.

There seems a lot to set straight here and so little time left.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.