This Friday (5/3), my wife and I will have some "girl time" while the kids are at school. We're going to fix brunch and hang out a little, with me dressed as Kaley. It is a very long story, and I think part of her motivation is that this will help me not to obsess over crossdressing so much, and maybe even help reduce my desire. She doesn't accept Kaley, but she's going to do this for me. She wants me to go through as much hassle in getting ready as possible, just so it's realistic. She's probably right that I have a "fantasy" idea of being a woman that isn't realistic at all.

I guess I'm asking for prayers, if you're the praying kind. You can share advice, unless you're going to say, "take it slow, let her lead, don't push, etc.". I've heard that a million times and get it. Last time we had a "girl's night" (couple years ago) I got into a fight with her about why it isn't wrong to want to crossdress. Big mistake. Too fast.

I'm just hoping we have FUN. I want to laugh a lot! Smiles! She has agreed to take pictures, so that's a positive. And we decided that we could both spend some $$ on new clothes for the occasion.

The bottom line is, I really want to have a legitimate (wife's permission) outlet for Kaley, but even more, I want to spend time with my best friend in the world as Kaley.

Thanks for praying!!!