Thread: Swim season is upon us!

Swim season is upon us!

I’ve always enjoyed the texture of women’s swimsuits but never bought one for myself. Pink fog has taken over, lol, over the past six months, i’ve bought four. Well with the pool finally warming up I took a quick dip wearing one and must say it felt nice to be outside while dressed. I’m to the point that even as private as my yard is, if someone sees I don’t care.
    I even got to enjoy some time with the wife as she was doing some back yard cleanup and swimming herself. Once the kids are back from school, it will shut that activity down but it is going to be fun while it lasts!

I'm envious of you being able to enjoy the cool waters of your pool.

I would caution to watch out for "tan lines" once you go back to male mode when the kids return. Between a fishing trip this weekend and my daughter return from college next, I've had to remove the polish from my toes. I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    I would caution to watch out for "tan lines" once you go back to male mode
    That is a consideration. I spend most of my time shirtless when working in the yard so hopefully it will even out. Once I get my summer color back I really won’t have to worry. But time in a one piece would be highly limited.

Yes its wonderful to enjoy a dip en femme. I have one swimsuit in pink and two bikini sets, one black and one leopardskin

All my swimsuits are female now, and for the last few summers I have happily sported a definite bikini tan line appearance.

A local group promotes a ‘gender diverse swim’ at a local public pool, open to cross dressers as well as anyone anywhere on the gender identity scale. Hasn’t worked for my schedule yet, but seems popular.

Are we talking cute two piece suits or skirted one pieces ?

No fun without pics !

I like my bikini tan lines. This is just one reason I love living in central Florida.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pool's almost warm enuff for me to try out my new mermaid tail! Photos at 11!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hey Jackiefl..... I read your profile... I too am a retired heavy equipment mechanic!! I'm retired from that but still working my own business and will be retiring from that in the next few years and also planning on touring the country in an RV.

I don't know if this site has private messages.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have two suits...a red one and a brown one. Both are one piece with skirts. I never considered the tan line thing. I guess I could sat I had worn a tank top if anyone asked.

No pics as of yet, not that bold and really don’t look that great, but that is me talking myself out of pics. I have two floral sarong suits which fit well and look good. Another pink Gingham that says XL but is more like a large with a short torso so it’s a no go for the most part but ultra cute. The last is a floral high neck one piece that looks phenomenal but is a bit tight.

In the summer I always have tan lines, swimsuits do that to you
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Crossdresser
    There's nothing like being out in a 2 piece bikini at a public pool on a hot day!!

I wore the same bra styled bikini all though last summer and got a good set of tan lines as that was my goal. I didn't want different styles blurring the lines.
    Seeing the tan lines in the mirror all the way through fall, I felt like I was wearing a bra even without anything on. I loved it.

Platinum Member
    Summer is on the way sooo.... beach chick Wendy is ready now a older girl who rocks a skimpy bikini tan lines yes on the bottoms not so much on the top .... topples a lot my 36 c boobs fill the cups nicely... even busted by beach patrol for being topples shound have seen the look when I said I am a GM

It's so easy with your own boobs the bottoms
    A low rise gaff under the bikini bottoms work ausme

I have a brown & white 1 piece with skirt that I wear when it's hot. but can't swim; I found out about 20 years ago that I shouldn't try. I was away on a business trip, tried to use the hotel's pool and damn near drowned myself due to a heart condition. I was just barely able to get out of the pool and have not tried swimming since.Loved it when I was younger and in better health.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Banned Read only
    Collette,
    I bought my skirted black one piece last year , I wore it a couple of times in the garden but my real intention was to go down to the coast for a few days with my dog , maybe this year .

I have a bikini that I sometimes wear at home. I have no pool so it is just an "about the house thing.