Thread: Withdrawal

Withdrawal

I'm going through dressing withdrawal. Every bit if expected EmmaAnn time has been overtaken by surprise guests, visitors, and the like. I still can underdress through it all but would like some tine for EmmaAnn to be out and about in our home.
    Hopeful for free and private time for us soon
    Emmy Ann Rose

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sorry to hear that but thats what sucks about being in the closet.

Good luck. Those times always suck. Fortunately for me, just about anyone who matters knows already.

Maybe a nightgown when sleeping would help get you over the hump while they're still there?
    Last edited by Macey; 05-02-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Macey has a very good idea there.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

That sucks hope you get back to it soon Emma Ann.
    Angie

I guess you'll just have to survive vicariously by reading about what all the CDs on here are doing, I just put on my night gown and wanted to wear my bra under it with my forms till bed time and setting reading n relaxing. Sorry hope you can make it thru your tough time try to keep under dressed that will help.

Emmy,

But just think of the pleasure and sense of relief you'll feel the moment you do get to dress. Good things are worth waiting for and absence makes the heart grow fonder. Ok, enough platitudes. Hope your dressing resumes soon.

Banned Read only
    Emmy,
    I must be a tough one especially if you're totally in the closet and the wife doesn't know or you're in a DADT situation where you can't openly talk about it . I found the suppression too much eventually I knew the situation had to change . That's the point when you really have to sit down and think what the whole dressing situation means to you , how much can you or can't you live without it . Personally I can say it's wonderful to be able to be yourself everyday , just this morning I'd forgotten some ingredients for my meal tonight so it was a quick dash to the supermarket . A quick splash of makeup , pop on my wig ,slip on my jeans and blouse grab my bag and go .

Emmy, I know have two of my adult step children living with me, so I feel your pain.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I know how you feel. I "paused" my dressing because of family issues and will probaly have to keep it on hold for a few more years Its hard, it hurts and it makes me sad but I guess we just have to keep on keeping on until we get our next special moment. Hang in there girl!

Banned Read only
    I went back and read some of your previous threads. You stated your wife has bought you feminine garments. Perhaps, sleeping in a women's nightgown that is not overly feminine, but, fills your needs would satisfy some of your desires. Many nights I sleep in a floor length white nylon gown with spaghetti straps and wear a nylon panty. I know Watertown, NY can get rather cold in the winter, but, there are cute warmer nightgowns too.

And, you are under not obligation to open the door to surprise visitors. If someone bangs on the door expecting entry I just tell them later that they caught me soaking in the bathtub. Maybe, they should have courtesy of phoning ahead.

It can happen if you plan ahead and keep the front door locked.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.