Thread: Am I welcome in this sub-forum?

Am I welcome in this sub-forum?

I am NOT on HRT, yet but hope to be.
    I live 50/50 as male/female, mostly due to work issues.
    I've had no surgeries, yet, but hope to in the future.

The CD forum here, is frustrating to me, yet I feel like a poser in the trans forums, because of the above.

But, I am most happy with myself, when I express my feminine nature.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I will welcome you to this sub-forum! The important word was yet and hopes for the future! You can learn a whole lot here! I think you have to decide if you belong here or not! At this point I am more NB/TG! I am on HT(HRT) however! (6 months in) I will move forward as the journey takes me! Enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

If you feel like you want to be here - you are welcome to be here!

(Virtual Group Hug) x Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post
    I am NOT on HRT, yet but hope to be.
    I live 50/50 as male/female, mostly due to work issues.
    I've had no surgeries, yet, but hope to in the future.

The CD forum here, is frustrating to me...
    For those reasons (emphasis, mine), my hunch is that you belong here, Jodie Lynn.
    Welcome.

Be sure to review this thread - https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...nssexual-Forum
    As long as your posts are on-topic, i.e. TS specific, your contribution is as welcome as anyone's.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Jodie, you're more than welcome.
    I think that there are a lot of cds at the other side of the wall that belong to here but they don't know it yet. At least you know it so don't ask. This is not safe heaven so everybody is welcome but the kind of conversation is different from the CD subforum.
    It's a natural filter, how they say, birds of the same feather flies together?....
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Jodie-Lynn it seems to me that you belong here! This is the place to share journeys. Please feel free to share yours.

Untitled
    All members are welcome on this sub forum, it is not an exclusive club ps vote for NIGELLA as club president
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

of course you are. over time, whatever emerges is whatever it is for each of us here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Welcome Jodie Lynn

Hi Jodie
    If you are comfortable sharing I would be curious to know why you find the CD section frustrating. I have a reason for asking that goes beyond simple curiosity but first I need to hear your reasons.

Kelly, I would be happy to share my thoughts on this with you, but, I have concerns about sharing them in the open.
    It has been my experience that being too critical of others here has negative repercussions.

I Aim To Misbehave

It's no secret that the pervasive themes (for lack of a better term) in the MtF Crossdresser area are substantially different from those in this area, or the non-binary area. Sure, there's some overlap here and there, but in general, the subject matter common to one area is of limited use to those in another. That's not a value judgement. On the contrary, I recognize that the interests, priorities, and needs of each are valid and real, even if they intersect only rarely with each other.

So if you're looking for something in one area, where there is little interest or expertise on that "something", it can indeed be frustrating. Just skip over the umpteenth thread about... well, you know the one's I'm talking about. And keep in mind that there's almost always something worthwhile in the busy areas of this forum. Take what meets your needs, contribute where you believe you can, and leave the rest.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Thanks to all for the welcoming posts, and the encouragement.

I Aim To Misbehave

I understand your reluctance. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

In the beginning we are the walking wounded and every unkind word is a blow to the unformed self trying to emerge. This self was the self we were born with and the one we were born to be. It is undeniable identity that is rejected at ones own peril.

Transitioning is as much of the mind as the body and possibly more so. It is a shedding of all the layers imposed and falsely adopted that creates a self without substance.

Transitioning has much in common with a spiritual awakening where the individual is lost in the confusion of noise created by others as well as the noise within and somehow we must navigate out of this wilderness. These types of acts always come with a high price. Very high

You are wise to be cautious. Be open to the world because that is where you will find your answers but do not let it distract you from regaining your self that is your actual identity.

The tragedy and danger in transitioning is it is possible to throw away your actual self and adopt a false self.

Be brutally honest with yourself and watch for magical thinking, mental illness, trauma bonds or any form of abuse in your past.

All these experiences are common to the transsexual because they are experienced as a consequence of being born transsexual but the inverse is also true that all of these experiences attack identity so leave the person floating in a realm where they will latch onto the first thing that offers hope of escape from the suffering of falseness and the subsequent meaninglessness that always travels with the false self.

The exact same experiences that happen as a consequence of being born transsexual also can lead to a person thinking they are transsexual. This is the paradox.

Transsexuals are the extreme expression of what all of humanity is experiencing as a consequence of being born human.

This is why we are feared. We threaten the belief in what is true that brings the false comfort of being in control of that which can never be controlled.

The pain of being born transsexual prevents us from entering into the social contract (Shared delusion) that humanity is in control of its destiny because we do the opposite of how being in control is defined as a consequence of our own forced inverted existence.

This inversion is defined as unnatural so the universe stops being predictable and by extension controllable. The transsexual must be destroyed to protect humanity expressed as the shared delusion of being in control to avoid the existential terror that the delusion prevents addressing.

Follow the shame and all pain. That will lead you to the truth.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 05-07-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    The Psychology of Conformity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARGczzoPASo

Mars brain, Venus brain: John Gray at TEDxBend
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuM7ZS7nodk

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    What a wonderfull and thought provoking reply .

Would you sum it up in simple terms by saying find yourself first , dicover what makes you tick . Sometimes the hardest thing to do is finding the space to think it all through and come to the right decision for us not other people .

Kelly that was amazing. I feel really identify with it.
    Those are your own thoughts, your own experience or a mix of readings? Probably the answer will be all above...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    Sorry Jodie, we only accept Cubs fans here. Just kidding! Of course you are accepted here. This isn't Jr. High. The girls on this forum run the gamut from "thinking about it" to post surgery. We welcome your input.......................Leanne

Jodie, I feel the same way you do, I don't relate to the CD forum very well. I am a woman, but I am not transitioning either so I don't have any experience for this forum.