Thread: She looks out for me :)

She looks out for me :)

I glanced over her shoulder and peeked at what my wife was browsing on-line this morning. What was she doing in the bleary eyed morning before work as the coffee was working it's way through our system?

Shoe shopping.

For me!

Even for a GM my feet are on the large size, and women's shoes are nearly impossible. In my size the styles range all the way from 'mildly fetishy' to 'incredibly fetishy' and not much else. She knows what a frustration it is for me at times and jumps right in to look for just the right 'cute shoes' sans the fetish.

Love my wife so much

Just the other day, she asked me about a pair she was looking at on-line. I WRONGLY assumed she was looking for me, but no! She was asking me for MY opinion on shoes for HER!

Again, I say, love my wife so much!

Macey you are a lucky CD and your wife is definitely a jewel. You need to be very nice to her because sounds like a wife like yours is truly in love with you. True love in this thing we do is a must for the marriage to survive and it has to be given both ways.

Jaylyn, I know it well! We're like two souls that fell in love with each other, free to explore ourselves and each other and our relationship always. We've worked hard (much more to do) to make our home the ultimate safe place to be for us as individuals and with each other. She is the center of my world and I let her know it. She lets me know in so many ways and words that I am the center of hers.

Doesn't mean we don't struggle with the issues of life, doesn't mean we don't fight sometimes (thankfully, rarely) but support one another always.

Reminds me of me and my missus. Though with her disabilities and her current breast cancer things are understandably fraught. I've had to back off on dressing somewhat. It's just not the time. Things being what they are she's pushed back quite a bit so might be a while before she buys me shoes again (she's bought me 4 pairs so far!)
    I couldn't live without her.
    In all this world I found her 4500 miles away. I'm no believer in destiny, fate, astrology, or whatever but the simple weight of the numbers involved in the odds of finding someone so sympatico. I mean, honestly, a Depeche Mode fan in NE Tennessee? What's the odds of that alone? I hadn't known she was a fan. I only discovered it when the first song I sung to her online was a lesser known track (World in my Eyes) but she started crying with the first words as she recognised it. 6 months later she came to live with me in the UK and has never returned. 21 years now...
    Our shared love of DM was only the beginning of the things we share. But we celebrate the differences too.
    Sorry to ramble but I got the feels...
    😁

You are do lucky to have such a loving and accepting wife.

My wife has been doing a lot of online clothing shopping for herself lately. She always asks for my opinion and I am tempted to ask her if they come in my size.

Robin, my wife and I have slightly different styles, when looking at things together it's common for one of us to say to the other "oh, that's more you than me." And when it comes to internet clothes shopping, every so often when something arrives and the size is a little off, or the style didn't quite work for some reason, it's 'dibs' for the other!

Why not test the waters with your wife? DON'T say 'does it come in my size?' with something SHE'S looking at for herself! But there should be other garment listed nearby on the page … point out one you like and ask something like "Do you think that one would work on me?" Or some such. Either way, if she's asking you for your opinion on her clothes, she trusts your taste!

Abbie, sounds like a true love story you'll work through the issues, big as they may seem, the love makes it possible to bear.

I agree with pretty much all you said there Macey. However I would add that in my own instance it's possible to say 'do they have that in my size'. My wife and I have a number of items that are the same (we both adore Joe Browns clothes and shoes). Indeed we often look at catalogues or shop online together. More so when she thought it was a passing phase sadly.
    And on the other hand I would never suggest us wearing matching clothes. Nuh-uh

Macey, you are a luck girl. Congrats.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hiya Macey you lucky person. Please say hi to your lovely wife for me and tell her I am a size 11 (just in case). You are blessed to have such a great spouse. My wife is also such a great understanding spouse. We always shop together when we can.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Macey, for wives you really must keep her. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    Shoe shopping. For me!
    Truly a wonderful woman! You're so lucky.

Fwiw, there are numerous big size shoe vendors online. Variety of giant female shoes for giant men's feet, though, not so much. I wear a 16 mens. Since I can wear stockings instead of sox, I can often fit into a few 15's from Pleaser, as well as assorted shoes from others. But it's not a guaranteed thing. Even Pleaser makes lots of things in 15 that aren't the same size (Their 'Funtasma' line of shoes is definitely all sized to fit female sizes; while their regular line can be weirdly 'man' sizes up at the upper end; I have four pair of boots that fit great).
    LeDame also makes sasquatch shoes, with the same problem.
    The best fitting girl shoes I ever had came from a website that is long gone, and I can't even remember the name of the company that made the shoes it was so long ago; after over ten years of searching, I gave up.
    Pleaser shoes are available on Amazon. so it's easy to return what doesn't fit.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Thanks! I'm aware of some of the makers you mentioned and have a pair of this or that, but so many of the shoes in that size look 'fetishy' to me. I keep digging though! I'll have to check out LeDame, I don't think I've run across them.

That wonderful Macey. Seeing couple like yours make me so happy and rise my hope to one day find a wife like yours!

I think you already knew this, but keep your wife at any cost and enjoy life with her

Kiss

Hi Macey,

That's so cool, what a wife!

Elizabeth

Good for her she must be an awesome woman. Buy her some flowers.
    Angie