Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you react?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

How would you react?

So, your wife or SO says, "How would you like to have to present to the world every day as a woman?" Dealing with these big breasts for all to see? Presenting as attractive as you can with makeup and attire only to be leered at as a primal sex object?

Would you accept the challenge?
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 05-05-2019 at 07:50 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You had me at "
    leered at as a primal sex object". ROFL.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Yes, I would.

At my age being "leered at as a primal sex object" would be low on my list of issues!
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would have to be attractive first off and thats not happening any time soon.LOL

Wait, where did my “big breasts” come from?

Micki mine came from Glamour Boutique. I've always loved big breast so thought I'd enjoy wearing them but have have out why girls with them don't care for them. After wearing mine for several hours my shoulders, neck n back start aching. Lol, but they are fun to play dress up in.....

Silver Member
    My femme side says "Yes, please. Sign me up ASAP" I want to be thought of as sexy. I want my intimate partner to get cross-eyed horny when she sees me at my best. I want her pawing at me and having her way with me multiple times a day. Not so much with every Dick, Dick and Dicky out there. Another part of me knows it gets old fast when you're constantly being objectified and seen as having no other value to the world.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Every day? No, too much work, I have a life. And definitely no to the big breasts, not right for my frame. Personally oversized breasts on a CD makes you look like a clown. Sexy is one thing but oversized breasts remind me of Harvey Korman in "drag" from the Carol Burnett show, funny for television but not real life. JMO

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Being leered at" by me is a primary reason I dress!

U can keep all the rest of it------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would go for being a female version of my self - big boobs or no - all day every day right now ………………….Debra

Seems time consuming and expensive to do for more than just fun. Now, if there was a way to make a living at it...

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Carla, I think that it would get old really fast. I'm not into big breasts, a B cup is more than enough! I have often thought that humans should have to live at least two lives, with one as a man and the other as a woman. The old " walk a mile in my moccasins metaphor", would make us all appreciate how life affects the opposite sex.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I have actually wondered why women get breast implants. They certainly can wear falsies if they want bigger boobs. Guys generally won't care when they find out the boobs aren't real when they have gotten to that point. Most GGs can make small breasts work and use falsies for guy attraction if they want it. I can more understand why they might want breast reduction if they have huge boob for the reasons stated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Probably for the same reasons some men wear toupees when they can just wear a hat instead. It’s not always about what’s attractive to other people, it’s about what makes you feel good about yourself.

Banned Read only
    Challenge excepted!

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla , I'm in where do I sign up. >Orchid ...+..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Big boobs, makeup and attire. Some things you are born with, somethings are of your own doing. As a male, I am dealing with a big nose and a balding head. I honestly feel that you are able to present with class and dignity no matter what your physical attributes are. It's not physical, it's a mental attitude. Just hold your head high, and live life with a positive attitude.

Platinum Member
    When I was young I had women leering at me all the time. I gave up and married one of them. Then she had to fight them off for me.

I'm with Micki on this one.
    I'm 47 and starting to grey, beard's heavily salt and pepper, head not so much. But I dye my wife's hair. She's 8 years my senior and totally grey. The colour closes the age gap. As for boobs she's a 38G and always cursed them til she met me. What can I say I'm not a butt man. Lol
    Though she's back to cursing the gals now she has breast cancer. RL's a bitch. As for karma? Gonna punch her in the tit if I ever meet her.
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 05-05-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Challege accepted and living it ! No not with outsized breasts makeup isn't that hard everyday but a little expensive . Can't say being leered at is a problem but have had one or two guys follow me round the supermarket . Doing it everyday doesn't lose it's lustre but you have to learn to find a balance , think about all the errands and jobs you do in male mode and consider could you do them in female mode ? I have to admit it makes life interesting sometimes .

Tracy comments it's just for fun so it's not worth it , to me it's for real and well worth it I find doing drab is far worse .

I would accept the challenge, but on my terms and not the ones described. You gotta be yourself. I'm also with Micki on this.

Big boobs can cause some problems with some. One of my daughters had breast reduction because they were causing her back problems. Those things are heavy and a lot heavier than silicone forms. She is now much happier with smaller ones.

Yes, I would accept the challenge. Two conditions... boobs proportional to waist and hips, I don't want to be a sex object.

My immediate (knee jerk)response was "If I thought it was possible, I'd have done it years ago."

SaraLin, my thoughts exactly.