Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you react?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    "Presenting as attractive as you can . . ."
    That's not enough of a reason for me as I would still look like a 6 foot, 190 pound guy-in-a-dress. Leering yes, sexual leering: not a chance.

I think it’s sad when someone feels that a woman is obligated to be attractive.

I hope, Carla, that your wife one day will be less of a male chauvinist.

Btw, my boobs are in perfect proportion to the rest of my body, thank you very much.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I've answered that question to a lot of women over the years when they complain about all the sexual attention they get.

My answer is always the same. Sure, it can be annoying. But you can always go somewhere alone, where you can get away from all the unwanted attention.
    But now, considered the reverse. You're a wallflower. No one cares about you at all. No one wants to talk to you, no one is interested in you, you're alone all the time. But there's no where you can go, to reverse THAT situation.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Carla, You are joking right. My dream is to be a sex object.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Do you have to dress up "sexy" or "****ty" every day, cause that would get boring quickly?

I'm at an age where make up is a 2 minute operation, I still feel attractive however, so would it still qualify for the leering?

Anyone here go leering at 50, 60 or 70 year old ladies as if they were "primal sex objects"?

Answer for me - If I could pass as a 20 or 30 year old "primal sex object" - then sign me up !!!
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Youbetcha! Being attractive is a joy, tho I also know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It has only takes one. Got whistled at once while out, and must say it both scared and thrilled me.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Well I do know that one can be "done" for whistling at a woman it is called sexual harrassment! however does getting leered at have to include large breasts? maybe for some but lets look at it this way on an everyday thing how many large breasted women would one see? maybe a couple at the most, an opposite of this is a woman on the check outs of my supermarket, mid to late 40's, happily married with 5 kids and? small breasts! do I leer at her no but I do dream and lust for her, part of her alure is in my eyes, her perfect face, which brings me back to square one does large breasts have to be the N°1 requisite?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

CD from ME
    Sure IF I looked like a real life "Barbie Doll". My breasts NEVER hurt my back. IF my legs and feet never hurt no matter what size heel I wear. AND last but not least that I looked amazing in ANYTHING I put on. Then sure I would!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Carla, You are joking right. My dream is to be a sex object.
    Of course I'm joking around. The OP is just a fantastical hypothetical what if. You know that most of the threads I start are for audience participation.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

No thanks, that many guys leering would creep me out.

Teresa,
    The challenge (from your wife) is to present to the world every day as a woman. There are two criteria:

1) You must have big breasts for all to see
    2) Your make up and attire are to be as attractive as possible. Hopefully, resulting in a primal sex object to be leered at.

You stipulate that you fail the first criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    No not with outsized breasts
    The second criteria is more subjective. But, I think we can agree that the majority of women on this planet do not present as attractive as they possibly can. Most tend to blend into the surroundings, wearing comfortable clothing that does not come close to "primal sex object" status. Do you?

Did your estranged wife actually give you this challenge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Challege accepted and living it !
    Do you do wonderful things with make up and wear only the most attractive of clothing? Especially to your art group? Because you just recently mentioned that you attend it as a man.

Honestly, I don't know anybody living this way. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Of course I'm joking around. The OP is just a fantastical hypothetical what if.
    I stand by my remarks, thank you very much.

can't say I was attempting to be a "primal sex object", but I grew the breasts and lived as a woman for almost 5 years. After a couple of years, you get up and put on your panties just like everyone else. I'll admit, the first say 6 months I was constantly trying to be "pretty" for my wife. But was winter would come, being "pretty" was that much more difficult. Since she didn't do it, I quit trying. Oh I still was quite provocative (dress) around her, but not out. She was the only one that mattered.

Woohoo -- lets go for it. Oh Sorry, i meant Ah man, not again. :-)) Does that mean we have to go shopping?
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 05-07-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Platinum Member
    Not sure I'd expect to be leered at as a primal sex object. If I answered truthfully, I'd be very happy to present as a woman to the world. It seems it's those close to me that I'm most reluctant to be open with.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

For some it would be a dream come true. I would, if I had the opportunity and could look fairly attractive. I don't think I dress provocatively but I do try to look nice when I do.

This is a real complicated issue for GGs. I know two GGs with really large breasts. Both are very intelligent and have spouses with six figure incomes. One is a delight to be around. I preferred not to be around the other one. It is the sort thing that opens doors and presents opportunities. But, you still have to prove yourself, and not take ethical shortcuts. And, just because someone stares in appreciation, that doesn't mean they can't also treat you as an equal or an expert in what you do.

I think I can handle it, as I've always had a diet and exercise routine that made GGs envious. Waking up every morning and looking at my personal pair of "twin peaks?" Sign me up!

I'd decline.
    Chicks aren't really going for my Femme pick-up routine💃 ??? and guys are creeping me out even when I'm in male mode ( possibly the makeup and nails 💅 )

Okay then Carla, but just for tonight though.

And maybe Saturday night.
    Bad Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I don't have big breasts, nobody leers at me these days, but when I was twenty I was lovin' the attention I got. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kind of do that ... my breasts are big but not huge though.
    Makeup is usually not a problem.

Only when the guys are nasty and not nice is it a problem.

Wish I had a SO or wife.

I was at Apple store today in a major mall in Louisville ky and saw one of the most beautiful women I’ve seen in years about 35 and she was around 130lbs about 6’1” with a beautiful yellow blouse on and skinny jeans on with 5” Sandel heels on. Looked really beautiful even though I thought wow if she had a dress on or a nice shirt on. But still was very feminine long blond hair and bright blue eyes and just a bit of light pink lipstick and long pink nails. The really type of girly girly look most of us would enjoy looking like even without a skirt or dress on. I personally like dresses and or skirts on myself but still an open to wearing jeans with the right top for that feminine look as well. Guess the heels is part of the femininity we wish to achieve. This is maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but wearing what looks good and the illusion is what’s really important to me at least.

Susan Michelle

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Yes, please