Thread: Did you ever surprise a Girlfriend by Modeling Lingerie ? How did it Go?

Did you ever surprise a Girlfriend by Modeling Lingerie ? How did it Go?

My serious girlfriend of about six months was a serious softball player with lots of Bi girls on her team so I often wondered how she might react to seeing me in lingerie. Well I finally gave it a try one time

She had just finished showering and as always was walking in and out of the bathroom in a lacy white matching bra and silky panty set with a towel wrapped around her head. When she closed the door I noticed a folded pile of her laundry with the same lacy Bra and panty set on top and I thought to put them on. Since she is curvy the set fit a bit too well and with socks to fill out the bra and a towel on my head I was good to go. I walked in and stood next to her and asked to borrow her curling iron. She totally lost it and almost fell over laughing. She then chased me around the apartment with nail polish.

Later i asked if she was a bit turned on and she said no. When I told her my theory about Bi-women she laughed and said anytime I wanted to put on panties and bras again she would gladly take pics and send them to her softball friends to find out . I declined

I still wonder if lots of women get turned on seeing us in sexy lingerie

zz fun.jpg

Hi Robbiegirl,

My answer would be no.

For your sake, I hope you find someone who does.

Hi Robbiegirl,

my answer is yes, my wife and i model lingerie for each other all the time.

XX
    Bree

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My second wife, the 2nd time we were intimate, when she went to the bathroom, I scooped up her panties and put them on and got back in bed to wait for her. She came out looked at me and smiled, she thought it was hot and I told her that I liked to wear panties, she was cool with that and helped me become Gerri. She does have a favorite outfit for me to wear for play time, when she's in the mood for Gerri. But as we are estranged at the moment and working on our relationship Gerri has not made an appearance in the bedroom, neither has Gerard for that matter.

I would say the average woman on the street DOES NOT like to see men in lingerie, for a laugh yes but nothing else.

Well my wife gets turned on by seeing me in lingerie. It's a every night thing with her if I don't have my matching bra and panties on oh she will tell me to go out them on. But when she puts out the corset and garters and stockings on the bed for me. stuffs gets real.lol

Banned Read only
    In the early years of our marriage nightgowns for me was incorporated into bedroom play time. I do not believe she was turned on by it. I think she was willing to accommodate what was seen at the time as a fetish for nylon gowns. Of course, there were benefits for her. When the specter of cross dressing to emulate a woman arose she became totally turned off. Long live "Don't Ask, Don't Tell!"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would think most women find it funny and disgusting at the same time.
    Wives I suspect just want to accommodate their husbands when being intimate.

My wife encourages me all the time to put on lingerie of which I do but not all the time

I had a girlfriend a long, long, long time ago who encouraged me to to wear her lingerie, and play dress up. It was so much fun.... but all good things must come to an end.

Robbiegirl, My wife accommodates me every once in a while, but I know it's not her thing, it's mine.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Only in CD's dreams, Robbie!

Otherwise, Tracii nailed it!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    When I was young, a GF was showing me her bedroom, she opened one of her drawers and said "Here's my underwear drawer, if you ever want to play around in it". After she left the room, I rummaged around in it and put on a pair panties when she came back, she just giggled and said "Oh. you're silly", and that was that.

But you have stumbled on one of the most difficult issues SO's have to deal with. In my case my wife does find me sexually attractive when dressed in lingerie or whatever. She has said that it took her a long time to accept what that means about her own sexuality.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 05-05-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Oh Robbie, your fantasies are showing again.

I think it depends on you good you look without any clothes on.

I did. When my wife and I were dating I told her about my dressing. She was shocked, said she never would have guessed that because of my personality and the way I carried myself. We talked about it for awhile, when did I start doing it, why, was I interested in guys ... the textbook questions I guess. She had known me all through high school and was a friend, when I told her I had been wearing panties daily since I was in 8th grade she laughed and said she NEVER would have guessed it.

Funny story, she almost found out once - She worked at a local department store in the women's/girls/babies clothing section when we were in HS and for a few years after. When I was trying to get a bra that would fit and my sizes in other clothes (without having to buy, return, buy, return) I called the store she worked at and asked about coming in to be fitted and measured. I ended up talking to the manager of the women's department, once she determined that I wasn't just crank calling she asked me when I would like to come in ... I told her, she said, OK, *Wifes name* is working then, she is really good with customers, you'll like her. I walked in the store ... walked to the womens section ... walked up to the bra and panty section ... could see the dressing rooms ... and chickened out, turned around and walked right back out. She still laughs about that, how close I came to outing my dressing to her in public.

Sorry to get off track - back on point - after we talked she asked me if she could see my clothes. I showed her my drawers of womens clothes and the dresses, skirts, blouses etc. in my closet. She turned and looked at me and told me thank you for telling her and showing her. Then she asked me if I would show her .. would I get dressed for her? I said sure, pulled my sweater off, unbuttoned my shirt and took my jeans off - there I was in a bra and panties. Was she shocked? Mortified? Did she cry? Did she run out laughing, angry? Nope.
    She walked up and hugged me and said thank you again ... then we sat down and talked some more. We were engaged about a month later .. and have been married for over 25 years now.

We both walk around in our bras and panties when we are getting dressed and ready and have ever since we got married. We go shopping together and model stuff for each other all the time. It's not a kinky fantasy thing, it's just the way we are. She likes getting a male opinion about what she is wearing and says that it is awesome to have a husband in touch with his feminine side that can speak to fashion based on experience and not just sexy kinky fantasy.

Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.

Heather,

Thanks for sharing that!

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    Heather,

Thanks for sharing that!

Marion
    Thank you Marion.
    It's nice to be able to share my experiences as funny, sad, strange or bizarre/odd as they may be.

Hi Heather,

That is such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    I still wonder if lots of women get turned on seeing us in sexy lingerie

. . .

. . .

The pursuit of women is quite aggressive. They get overtly ogled, honked at, catcalled, wolf whistled, hit on,... if there's a trick, it will be tried .

If it were known that lots of women are turned on by men in lingerie, all guys would understand CDing, and by extension, it would be a lot easier for us to go out in our preferred clothing too.

So, considering how uncompromising most regular guys are at the thought of what we do, then it's unlikely to be true. If that were to change, then it would change in a hurry .

- Lydianne.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If it were really the case guys would be flocking to get lingerie.
    It would be in all the fashion magazines and all over the news.Thats not the case so the answer is still no as far as percentages.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-06-2019 at 02:15 PM.

I doubt it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear panties often, along with garter belts and stockings, with my wife's acceptance.

The most nervous was when one evening we were going to have some romantic time and we often "dress" for it. I had just bought her a red plaid school girl skirt and I surprised her with it, then help pick out the rest of her outfit. I told her I was going to change and in a few minutes showed up in a matching outfit, skirt, stockings, blouse and white heels. I was freaking out inside as she can run hot and cold. She is very accepting one time, then wants me "manly" the next. When she saw me she let out a squeal and a pleasant laugh, walked to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. Let me finish by saying we had a great evening!

My ex wife is an ex wife mainly because of my crossdressing. When I first talked with her about it she claimed to be ok with it as long as I kept it behind closed doors. We had a few romantic evenings with both of us dressed in silk, satin, lace and leather, but over time it started to really bother her. She said the thought of me dressed as a woman turned her off and that seeing and thinking of me that way caused her to lose attraction and respect for me. Is what it is. So if you're going to do something like that with a girlfriend or significant other, proceed with caution.