Thread: Surgery Date

Surgery Date

So it has been almost three years since I received my first prescription of hormones. But this past week I finally got the phone call that I have been waiting for all of my life. The one informing me that September 10th this year will be the day when Gender Reassignment surgery becomes my reality. I am so excited. I was quite convinced that my name would not make it to the front of the waitlist until next spring based on the average length people have had to wait. So this call came as a wonderful surprise. And then before the year is over I fully expect to also have BA surgery so I imagine the second half of this year will be very exciting for me.
    Last edited by Sara Olivia; 05-05-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Congrats! I know you are so happy! Glad things are going your way! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am so happy for you. Ten must be the magic number, mine is scheduled for July 10.

Congratulations. This will be a busy half year for you. Good luck.

How incredible this must be for you!! Wonderful times
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Congratulations! I wish you great results from your surgeries and a speedy recovery! This Will be the best year of your life and I'm happy for you.

That is wonderful news Sara! I know from experience to have a date for GRS is such a relief of the tension of waiting and unsureness. I am happy for you today!

Sara, I am very happy for you. Only a little over 4 months to go now. I found that the 4 month before surgery time went very fast.

Untitled
    Congratulations, time to start the chuff chart
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another