Thread: Kicked Out

Angry Kicked Out

Just got the news from my used to be best friend that I may no longer live here. I uprooted my whole life to come here because I was told this would be a safe and secure place to transition.
    But now I am kicked out. Life sucks then you die and that part isn't coming soon enough. So now I am left to find a new place to live and some new friends.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Tough break! Your best friend turned out not to be! Look at it as a new adventure: a new life and new friends! Best wishes! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Rachel -- that's horrible! When you talk about "here" are you talking about your friend's place, an apartment house, the City of Roanoke or the State of Virginia? What are you planning to do?

Edit: your mailbox is full. If you need emergency housing, I found a reference to a possible resource https://tapvirginia.org/
    Last edited by Pat; 05-07-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t know the situation, but if the situation is untenable for your friends, then they have to take care of themselves first. It sounds like they were doing you a favor. Now that they are unable to provide that favor, it sounds like you’re looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Why aren’t you providing your own place to live?

That's sad.
    We trans people need a safe place an at least a good friend where to lay our head and drop some tears from time to time and be kicked out is really sad.
    I wish you the best.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I was thinking the same thing, Vanessa. While there's almost certainly more to the story, what we know is that the support Rachel thought she had, that she trusted enough to relocate for, was abruptly yanked away from her. That's got to be devastating.

I am so sorry for you, Rachel.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Thank you very much Pat

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Just for the record. I came here on a deal I do things around their house and help with the bills in place of rent.

I have offered rent since I got back on feet financially but was turned down.

After being gone for 3 days we are talking again. We will see how that goes. As it turned out it wasn't my friend but her husband that wanted me gone. He didn't have the balls to tell me himself. Instead he thought better for his wife to hurt by having to tell me.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Rachel, I suggest you thoroughly research a plan B and be ready to implement it. Don't be lulled into a sense of security. This issue with the husband will not go away. At some point your friend will have to decide who goes and I doubt that it will be her husband.

Silver Member
    Rachel,

Anne is right. The quicker you resolve this, the better. First off, being financial self sufficient provides a great deal of security and self worth. Now being able to reduce your monthly expenses is beneficial, your independence is worth a lot.

On a side note, sounds like the husband should grow a pair. Oh the irony!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like the husband doesn't respect his wife.

Who knows what dynamics are in play?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Smith View Post
    He didn't have the balls to tell me himself. Instead he thought better for his wife to hurt by having to tell me.
    If he doesn't have the balls, maybe *he* should be wearing the skirt LOL.

Sorry, really tough situation.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Rachel, maybe someone in power above is sending you a message that maybe now you are ready for something new where you are not so dependent on the support of someone else so much. I wish you the best of luck.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    How sad for you Rachel, I wish I lived closer I’ve got an empty room in my house.
    I hope things get better for you
    Blessings Rachael